British Speedway Forum

we paid £120 in total for 3 off us sharing for 3 nites. not bad - hotel bohemika. ( aint got a clue what hotels like , aint that bothered, place to crash - lol, cheepest beer i ever found was outside stadium on practice day, 25p a pint,( was 3 years ago) but shot up on race day. nah no beers cheep in the seeting area as well.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£1.50 for the most expensive meal! I thought it was cheap paying £4 for a meal the last few years in the centre.

:lol:

Should have said last night that they do have English language menus in the pub itself...

Just booked myself and my mate Smurf into the Ramada in Prague as it seems this is a good hotel and I have heard a few fans will be staying there as well. :rolleyes:

I have got another friend going but he is having to Stay at an Ibis as he has a thing for the working ladies of the night and I have been told they are not allowed into the Ramada as more of a classy hotel.

Edited by flagrag

Just booked myself and my mate Smurf into the Ramada in Prague as it seems this is a good hotel and I have heard a few fans will be staying there as well. :rolleyes:

I have got another friend going but he is having to Stay at an Ibis as he has a thing for the working ladies of the night and I have been told they are not allowed into the Ramada as more of a classy hotel.

oh god and I thought you were joking!!!! :angry:

I am sorry Sandie but I dont believe I have spoken to you previously about staying at the Ramada, just saw your reccomendation and saw it was central hotel so thought we would book this I think you have me and my mate Smurf mixed up with somebody else.

Edited by flagrag

I am sorry Sandie but I dont believe I have spoken to you previously about staying at the Ramada, just saw your reccomendation and saw it was central hotel so thought we would book this I think you have me and my mate Smurf mixed up with somebody else.

Oh dear - suggest you read back over this thread and show me where I have mentioned the hotel name!!! :unsure:

Also not many people have a smurf for a friend!!!!

If your gonna lie - then make sure your story stands up!!! :wink::lol:

Enjoy your beers tomorrow night boys seeing as how you wont be working!!! :lol:

4 of us going, staying in apartments in the Old Town Square!

Last year was first Prague GP and apart from the traditional down pour before the meeting the whole trip was a belter!

Great pub near the top of Wencesles Square is the Beer Factory, don't know if anyone else has stumbled upon it but your visit kinda goes like this:-

Arrive at Beer Factory, get allocated a pint glass per person. Sit down at the swanky tables which are fitted with beer pump so you can just pull ur own pints. There is a wee lcd display showing how much beer you have sunk and the cost (95p a pint last year - good for the location). After u have finished ur pint, rinse the tumbler in the wash facility provided and ur off again pouring another! The best bit is that each table is number and at the far end of the bar is a HUGE screeen which is a leaderboard for which table has sunk the most bevy! It's so messy trying like a bear to make the top of the leaderboard before you leave!

Why can't the UK have such a laid back attitude to binge drinking! :lol:

Edited by B52

Great pub near the top of Wencesles Square is the Beer Factory, don't know if anyone else has stumbled upon it but your visit kinda goes like this:-

Arrive at Beer Factory, get allocated a pint glass per person. Sit down at the swanky tables which are fitted with beer pump so you can just pull ur own pints. There is a wee lcd display showing how much beer you have sunk and the cost (95p a pint last year - good for the location). After u have finished ur pint, rinse the tumbler in the wash facility provided and ur off again pouring another! The best bit is that each table is number and at the far end of the bar is a HUGE screeen which is a leaderboard for which table has sunk the most bevy! It's so messy trying like a bear to make the top of the leaderboard before you leave!

Why can't the UK have such a laid back attitude to binge drinking! :lol:

It's a great place!

We'll see you in there at some point no doubt :D

I have just checked our hotel AGAIN and its down another 10 euro (off the total price).

So that's 5 euro for Queen bee and 5 euro for myself.

Now divide that over the three nights and suprisingly I have deceided I really couldnt be ar**ed to change it all over again.

We started the booking at 150 euro a night and now have it down to Thurs 80 / Frid 85 / Sat 85.

I reckon that we have reached the lowest possible price. Always worth checking your hotel is offering you the best value for money AND always book a hotel you can cancel and re-book.

This time next week ......... :lol::lol:

Edited by Sandie

We'll be looking at the clock and asking "whats so bloody great about it?", while a load of tourist clap it.

Actually at 4:40 (the time of my post) and 7:57 (the time of yours) Iwould agree with you but it gets VERY exciting on the hour every hour - and you know it SCB!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NOT!!! :lol:

Not the famous Astronomically-boring Clock?

I dont know where the 'boring' comes in - I could sit in one of the bars looking up at it for hours.

In fact - I think this year we will pick a bar (especially looking at the weather) very close, arrive about 10 and stay all day.

Of course if it was a coffee shope we would stay at that instead bt there arent any!!!! :wink::lol:

You just have to spend a lot of time around it, to appreciate it!!! :lol:

Edited by Sandie