British Speedway Forum

I know the world cup is still in progress but I realised today that in 15 days time we wil be heading of to Prague.

This seems to be a popular GP so who is heading off there as well?

Queen Bee and myself will be heading out of Birmingham on the Thursday and returning Sunday.

I know a few others on this flight as well - wonder if its not to late to change!!!! :lol:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if tickets will be available on the Friday before the GP at the track?

They were last year and we're hopeful they are this year as thats our plan too.

Anyone up for a Brit gathering on the back straight? (for those of us slumming it and standing) If so, I suggest somewhere near the entrance to the 3rd bend, as there's a bar just behind there :D We'll start the ball rolling with 5 of us.

They were last year and we're hopeful they are this year as thats our plan too.

Anyone up for a Brit gathering on the back straight? (for those of us slumming it and standing) If so, I suggest somewhere near the entrance to the 3rd bend, as there's a bar just behind there :D We'll start the ball rolling with 5 of us.

Sitting for us SCB. Means more time outside drinking and in at the last minute.

You also know Im too short for crowds!!! :lol:

However - a mini-meet in the Red Hot and Blues on the friday night is called for!!!

SCB is going to MacDonalds still so we wont invite him!!! :wink:

Sitting for us SCB. Means more time outside drinking and in at the last minute.

You also know Im too short for crowds!!! :lol:

Bee was cheaper in the stadium last year than outside it :D It was the 2nd cheapest place we found it all weekend :P But then maybe they charge you sitting people more as they know you clearly have more cash to splash ;)

**** off am I going to McDonalds. I'm, refusing to eat a single meal there, snacks I'll do, full meals no bloody way! :mad:

Bee was cheaper in the stadium last year than outside it :D It was the 2nd cheapest place we found it all weekend :P But then maybe they charge you sitting people more as they know you clearly have more cash to splash ;)

**** off am I going to McDonalds. I'm, refusing to eat a single meal there, snacks I'll do, full meals no bloody way! :mad:

Eat in "Na Hvezde", the pub near the speedway....meals are very cheap, at least last October they were:

http://www.sweb.cz/nahvezde/

Menu is "JÍDELÁK"