British Speedway Forum

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

But surely all professional riders should be equally capable of riding a track in ANY condition? What favours any one team of riders who appear in EL on a regular basis over any other team? Aren't they all individuals? :blink:

I agree but we know that this isn't the case. Allen admitted on Sky, i think the Lakeside match, of his dislike of the track. Another GB hopeful, Kennett, is hopeless at Kings Lynn. I'm singling these two out because of their importance to team GB.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idiot me pearson and tatum have fair changed their tune its all laughing and joking now but half a dozen heats ago they were sh1ttin their Ys...... erseholes! :P

what did you do to them in the lavvies then jimbo? :wink:

Edited by mervjankefanclub

For a 'True Brit' you seem to be doing plenty of gloating Shazzy....interesting that you're more interested in point scoring over Steve Hone than getting angry about how pathetic the Brits are ! :rolleyes:

Not at all Lupus am a TEAM GB fan no matter what but they are totally embarrassing tonight, finally getting it together but has taken all evening to do it. Not gloating at all, sorry if it comes across that way. Just angry at the fact Steve Hone and Vincent Vega amongst others spouted their mouths off about Middlo and basically called for his head and low and behold we have the same problem again this year :blink:

Not at all Lupus am a TEAM GB fan no matter what but they are totally embarrassing tonight, finally getting it together but has taken all evening to do it. Not gloating at all, sorry if it comes across that way. Just angry at the fact Steve Hone and Vincent Vega amongst others spouted their mouths off about Middlo and basically called for his head and low and behold we have the same problem again this year :blink:

Aye, but Middlo has been replaced by an even bigger plonker. No hope for GB unless someone like Michael Lee gets involved.

I agree but we know that this isn't the case. Allen admitted on Sky, i think the Lakeside match, of his dislike of the track. Another GB hopeful, Kennett, is hopeless at Kings Lynn. I'm singling these two out because of their importance to team GB.

But they are all riders who know the Brandon track like the back of their hands. What excuse do they have? :blink:

Just angry at the fact Steve Hone and Vincent Vega amongst others spouted their mouths off about Middlo and basically called for his head and low and behold we have the same problem again this year :blink:

yawn yawn again :rolleyes:

7 years was long enough to see if someone could do the job blah blah blah ..

Lynch first meeting in charge and already you're telling us he's as bad as Middlo :rolleyes:

Havvy is the only man for the job. Speaks his mind, loads of pride, great motivator and would not put up with the rubbishe that has been going on tonight.

David Norris for what he did for them a few years ago, and Peter Oakes.

I hope we dont qualify for Thursday, can you imagine how bad we would be there? Russia would leave us for dead.

we are a shocking side no arguments there,but come on we wont be beaten by russia,not at vojens

Lynch first meeting in charge and already you're telling us he's as bad as Middlo :rolleyes:

Most people would have said that before he was appointed. Who next, Trevor Swales?

I'm on the AndyM and Lupus side of the argument, apologies if I've missed anyone else of the same thinking. Nothing annoys me more when people spout off we should have used him... him... uncle Tom Cobley... Joe Bloggs and all! You are all spouting off after the wheels have started turning, who ever rode tonight the result would have been the same... get over it.... we are rubbish full stop!!! :neutral:

yawn yawn again :rolleyes:

7 years was long enough to see if someone could do the job blah blah blah ..

You're always right Steve! Not arguing with you ...... see you March and I wont be kissing ya arse!

........................... and Peter Oakes.

Bwwwaahahahahaha!!! Oakes you are having a laugh.

" Now boys lets all get together and have a cup of Earl Grey while we discuss what we are going to do. Scott, could you please go out and win this one for us? Thank you."

:rolleyes::lol:

Jesus christ. Give the bloke a chance! I'm not a fan of Lynch's, but at the end of the day he's made a mistake tonight. He put Stead and Allen in for Kennett and Woffinden, as he was obviously confident that they could do a job. They haven't, but whoop-de-doo. Everyone's under performed tonight in the Great Britain team.

Jesus christ. Give the bloke a chance! I'm not a fan of Lynch's, but at the end of the day he's made a mistake tonight. He put Stead and Allen in for Kennett and Woffinden, as he was obviously confident that they could do a job. They haven't, but whoop-de-doo. Everyone's under performed tonight in the Great Britain team.

Buut he is the manager, and everyone could have told him it was a mistake. I take no joy out of watching GB struggle, but it was obvious that Kennett and Woffinden would do a better job than Stead and Allen.

You tell em Harry :rolleyes: