British Speedway Forum

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

:lol::lol: yeah go on, you'd know all about faking orgasms wouldn't ya!!!! :lol::lol:

would i?

apparently that's all you ever did so maybe you're the expert

Edited by stevehone

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mentioned patriotism, if you are so patriotic (which I don't doubt for a single minute) why haven't you got any Brits in your team at Poole?

I am the manager its what it says in the word manage.Matt employs the riders I just look after them at the meetings.I would love a team of Brits but I am afraid there are not enough in the Elite League to go around all the teams.

Why do you doubt my patriotism?? I will be very interested in your reasoning behind that statement.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe for one minute that you have no say in the make up of the Poole team.

Now seeing as the line was "The British Speedway Grand-Prix ... it's the only orgasm I've never faked" I reckon the world will already know don't you :wink:

Ooooooo now do I get really personal about you here :lol:

Edited by shazzybird

I'm sorry am i missing something what has Matt Ford got to do with Team GB?

Juniors are not my department suggest you phone the stadium and ask them.

Dont worry you wont have to use your real name.

So, the default position of speedway's most celebrated "yes man" is reached - nothing to do with me, guv'nor, suggest you speak with the boss over whom I - as team manager - exercise no influence whatsoever.

So far as I can see, it seems to have plenty of shale and to be in excellent condition.

That has to be a joke? :blink:

But they are all riders who know the Brandon track like the back of their hands. What excuse do they have? :blink:

Perhaps if they'd seen and/or ridden the track back in the 80's when Olsen was there they might have had a better idea of what to expect. Wierd how Brandon had a reputation for being slick when he was there, and now that he's Race Director... :rolleyes:

Dont you worry about me, i dont have a problem with people slagging me off what i have is a problem with is people who have never been on a bike or managed a team passing judgement on riders doing their best.Speedway is not easy believe me do you honestly think that team GB wanted to have a mare tonight? Hello!!! reality check i dont think so.So back off from the boys unless you can do better we all have off days and whatever happens on Thursday you can bet your house that they will all give 100% whether it is good enough we will see. But do not sit in judgement unless you have been there and can understand the emotion and pressure they are under.

On that note a very goodnight to you all.

MIDDLO

Better pack up the forum Phil. Apparently we're not allowed to voice an opinion if we're only paying our hard-earned to watch the sport.

Has it crossed your mind that the reason people are up in arms about that kind of performance is because they care?

Perhaps the start girl holding the union flag new something we did'nt , as the flag was upside down (an absolute disgrace by the organisers), I believe that when the flag is flown that way it is a sign of distress.

Perhaps she is smarter than people gave her credit for. :lol:

Reproduced from the BSPA website and dated Sunday 13 July:

Jim Lynch: "The lads don't need a big team talk from me. They're determined to put on a good show after last year's disappointment."

Dereliction of duty by Mr Lynch?

I should think not. If they needed to be told how bad that was I would be rather surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, for what it's worth, I don't think it would have made the slightest bit of difference who was TM last night. I never particularly minded Midlo in charge, but a change was probably right to freshen things up a bit. I didn't like the comments Jim made prior to the meeting but thought he got the tactical moves right on the night.

Clutching at straws now Steve you got something valid to say about me you say it!!!!!

i did in the previous post, your arguments with all the GB manager threads seemed to point in one direction, never giving a valid reason for the then manager to stay, nor coming up with any possible answers to the problem .. what else are you getting at?

So, the default position of speedway's most celebrated "yes man" is reached - nothing to do with me, guv'nor, suggest you speak with the boss over whom I - as team manager - exercise no influence whatsoever.

When i start paying the wages i can say who we have until then sorry cant do a thing about it, sure we speak about selections but at the end of the day he pays them and he pays me.Do you tell your boss who to hire and what to pay them? I think not,unless you are the boss of course.My employees certainly do not have any say in who works for me .

Well you obviously have a lot to say so say it!!! Come on brave boy!!!

Seriously, give it a rest you two or at least take your married couple squabbling off the forum to e-mail or whatever.

It's like being at home :rolleyes:

Edited by Ron Flegg

Seriously, give it a rest you two or at least take your married couple squabbling off the forum to e-mail or whatever.

It's like being at home :rolleyes:

Just wait till they have the "makeup" sex :lol: