British Speedway Forum

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Jason Crump has drawn the dreaded number one that rides in every race following a track grade when it is usually slimey to say the least. Not what he wanted I'm sure.

Is that specific for this track or just tracks in general? Is slimey the opposite to slick? I think when it's slick it's best to be gater right? Does that mean that when it's slimey it suits the guys who tend to come from behind more?

Does any team ride at this track regular or is it a one off track?

It is a semi-permanent track. it was intended that Kaparna should have ridden a few meetings on this track but they have withdrawn from the swedish leagues so no team uses it at the moment. The stadium is not a speedway stadium. IT is normally used for football and athletics.

Also for you who are going. The latest forecasts says a quite sunny weather with day temps around 16 C and evening temps around 10 C.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Is that specific for this track or just tracks in general? Is slimey the opposite to slick? I think when it's slick it's best to be gater right? Does that mean that when it's slimey it suits the guys who tend to come from behind more?

Slimey is what happens when they water the track when its become slick and for each race after the track has been graded it is much harder to read for set ups etc. Races 2,3 & 4 in a set are usually better because the wet stuff has generally been blasted out to the outside again. Jason by his own admission is not gating to the required standard at the moment so it would have been difficult in any case but having to race in every heat after the track has been graded and possibly watered it will be even harder for him to win.

Well according to a text I received the weather is warm and the jd is cold ..... now whether that is jd (jack daniels) or jd (John Davis) I'm not quite sure :wink::lol:

I want to be in Sweden :cry: but will have to settle for SKY tomorrow night! Then again I have the Hatton fight booked as well so maybe best I stay here :approve:

Well according to a text I received the weather is warm and the jd is cold ..... now whether that is jd (jack daniels) or jd (John Davis) I'm not quite sure :wink::lol:

I want to be in Sweden :cry: but will have to settle for SKY tomorrow night! Then again I have the Hatton fight booked as well so maybe best I stay here :approve:

JD is JONAS DAVIDSSON of course;)(B)

Maybe I didn't mean quite so young as you Zetters :wink:

thx Shazzy You´re great,,,,as allways...........congrats to the Poolevictory last night......ZORROSZKI and KASZPSZAK was HOT and ...... GREAT! Nice to see. Hope KRYS can stay in the team!?????????????