British Speedway Forum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Tai.Especially well done to Bees asset Adam & our No8 Ben.

Bridger may have been too impatient, if he'd waited he might have won this but that's kids for ya. :P

21st CH, i'm with Double O can ya pass those on here too.

Edited by colincooke

See a lot of whining on here, but not much in the way of congratulations for the british winner. Take the meeting for what it was. Ok, the meeting should never have been at Lakeside, great club, but diabolical track. All of the riders gave it their all, every one, a possible future representative of our nation.

Saw a worse meeting on Sky, monday night.

Lets hope that this performance from Joe Haines will slence the crictics from the beginning of the season who were slating Joe's performances early in the season.

Also like to say well done to Adam Roynon, a rider that I tipped to do well this season. Does anyone know how many of the riders qualify for the next rounds from this meeting.

I can't believe people still b!tch about Lewis doing wheelies before a race. Has it not crossed peoples minds that maybe he's just a young lad playing around with the bike on the way to the gate? If he starts actively playing to the crowd that's a different matter. I've never seen him strike a pose, so-to-speak, whilst doing a wheelie before a race. Quite rightly, that's reserved for after a race. I don't see the problem with just lifting the front wheel down the back straight.

I can't believe people still b!tch about Lewis doing wheelies before a race. Has it not crossed peoples minds that maybe he's just a young lad playing around with the bike on the way to the gate? If he starts actively playing to the crowd that's a different matter. I've never seen him strike a pose, so-to-speak, whilst doing a wheelie before a race. Quite rightly, that's reserved for after a race. I don't see the problem with just lifting the front wheel down the back straight.

Wasnt bitching,just thought it was ironic him pulling wheelies then being unable to stay on the bike in the next two races!

Wasnt bitching,just thought it was ironic him pulling wheelies then being unable to stay on the bike in the next two races!

I wasn't specifically replying to your comment alone. A fair few people mention it so my response was a general one.