British Speedway Forum

prague tickets?

Can anyone suggest a good way to get tickets for the Prague GP? Got my flights/accomodation, but no tickets yet. I had a look at the official site, but i didn't like the idea of still having to post photocopies of passports out to the Czech Republic before getting our tickets confirmed. Any suggestions?

Can anyone suggest a good way to get tickets for the Prague GP? Got my flights/accomodation, but no tickets yet. I had a look at the official site, but i didn't like the idea of still having to post photocopies of passports out to the Czech Republic before getting our tickets confirmed. Any suggestions?

Well thats what we did, another way is to buy tickets when you are there but thats risky as half of Poland descends on Prague and all buy tickets. It was a sell-out last year.

e-mail speedmarketa@mbox.vol.cz or speedway@quick.cz

They should email you back an order form which you print off and fill in, then fax to the number provided.

You should then recieve a voucher via email confirming your ticket purchase.

Tickets are avaliable for collection from Stadium Marketa the week before the GP and on the day, apparently they do not post the tickets to you. Your passport should only be needed as proof of identity when collecting your tickets.

Hope this helps

Guest matty wigs

Can I refer you to my subject posting of a few weks ago...???

I have a spare ticket in Section A for sale as one of my party now cannot make the trip...

Please do drop me a line on matt@wiggins1.freeserve.co.uk or respond back to me here if you think I can be of help...