British Speedway Forum

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see unfortunately. The pace is just too hot for the guys and you can see the frustration and disappointment on their faces.

Expected us to finish last but our inexperience is clear to see. Even Harris is being brushed aside like a novice tonight. So what chance Eddie, who started 2007 as basically a reserve?

Our time will come, but it will take a couple more years.

yes for injuries and illnesses. Not ill performing riders who claim to be ill.

Yes I am an avid team GB fan but was looking forward to an epic fair battle for the title. This takes the piss  :rolleyes:

And if Team GB did it? Come on its hardly cheating. Usual tactical move any team would have done.

Dont get me wrong here,team GB were always rags of the field for me with 2 second strings in the team but it puts in perspective how far we are behind from the bike tuning point of view watching this meeting.

How badly wrong have the lads set the bikes up or are they just completely outpowered by the other 3 sides.

Nicholls,rico and harris aint that inferior to bjerre,holta and hampel so what is the main problem ?

What a cracking meeting and well done to Poland in a magnificient WTC.

Really enjoyed the meeting with stunning races. Great advert for the sport in general.

Nice to see Nicholls get one over Hans in the last heat to make sure Danmark failed. :wink:

Edited by Steve Shovlar

What a cracking meeting and well done to Poland in a magnificient WTC.

Agreed, superb meeting and congrats to the Poles for their win.

Nice to see Nicholls get one over Hans in the last heat to make sure Danmark failed. :wink:

Failed? I think you should be looking a bit closer to home for the failures of the evening!! :lol: Looking forward to the excuses..... :P Shocking display by Team GB.:oops:

Yep, a superb meeting with passing coming left, right and centre. If only all Speedway meetings were like that..... :o

My round up of the British team:

Lee Richardson - finished the meeting well, but started poorly.

Simon Stead - well out of his depth. No doubt about it.

Edward Kennett - again, well out of his depth, and only completed 3 rides.

Chris Harris - I thought he was going to do much better tonight. Quite dissapointed really. Finished ok though.

Scott Nicholls - certainly our number 1 tonight. A real captains display.

Unlucky team GB, we were just simply outclassed :sad: