British Speedway Forum

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am not surprised to see Watt in place of Schlien as I was quite disapointted with Rory on Thursday. Averages dictate that Schlien and Bomber of a similar standard however Rory looks like a novice as soon as he gets into this competition at the minute compared to what Bomber has done.

I think we will do well to get a medal but reckon the aussies will win.

No doubt Sky are gonna hype up heat 25 weather it's a last heat decider or not

Just thought, all this talk of paypack and revenge is a load of crap. If anyone is wanting revenge, then it's Hans as Scotty beat him in that race in 2004 :D

I hope im proved wrong but i dont think G.B have a hope..apart from maybe Bomber at the moment we havent got anyone in the same class as Niki Pedersen,Andersen,Adams,Crump..Also i think the format needs looking at because we have had two meetings just to eliminate one team(sweden)if you know what i mean ;)

lets hope there's none of those red flares let off tonight, let alone someone with a camera!!

poor old Scotty won't know what to do

:D

Seriously, if Hans beats Scotty in 25 or vice versa, I hope the loser has the dignity to congratulate the winner and that the winner has the dignity not to wind the loser up

:lol:  :lol: he will..he'l be giving the phone box a fake punch again :lol:

Fake punch???? Scared he'll break a nail or something???? :lol:

Fake punch???? Scared he'll break a nail or something???? :lol:

Nah dont you remember the red light incident when he went to the phone to try and explain why he was the only one of four to stop because he saw a red light and he took a swing at the wall but pulled out at the last second..nearly as funny as when he attacked Ian Thomas :lol:

Nah dont you remember the red light incident when he went to the phone to try and explain why he was the only one of four to stop because he saw a red light and he took a swing at the wall but pulled out at the last second..nearly as funny as when he attacked Ian Thomas :lol:

Oh yeah!!!!! Fancy trying to beat up a pensioner :rolleyes:

As you said - the ONLY 1 of 4 to see a 'red light'

Hope Britain can pull it off but im not sure they will be able to.

Reckon the order will be

Poland

Denmark

Australia

Britain

Team GB will rock the speedway world tomorrow night when they become the champions.

Adams will choke on his words, Hone the moan will emigrate.....and Middlo will get an MBE.

Quick duck! You've really got to keep your eyes open and watch your head on those trotters. :)