British Speedway Forum

Scott Nicholls

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how your opinion has changed!  :P  Only a few days ago your opinion was  "And anyway, I think the former British champion will struggle to finish 9th, with superior riders such as Jagus, Hampel and Jonsson breathing down his neck - I think he'll finish 11th."

So has Scott got 8th place in the bag now or will be finish 11th?  Make your mind up. You're more changeable than a woman.  :D

He's an expert at speaking nonsense !!

I think Holta will get a nomination if he doesn't make the top 8 - he is after all the Polish Champion and there was a precedent set a couple of years back with one of the Danes getting picked ahead of Andersen because he finished above him in the Danish Championship. The former Polish Champion has done well to get in to the upper reaches with good results in the last few GPs and I think this helps for Holta's nomination. I don't think Hampel deserves another lifeline - give it to a newbie.

However, it was rgeat performance from Scott, especially from the dreaded gate 3 and I hope his usual adaptability remains when they hit the next one-off track to secure his position. If harris does well also it could see Hancock drop down and I think he'd call it a day then for the GPs.

Excellent performance from Scotty on Saturday.

I'm suprised all the talk has been of whether he can hold on to 8th or not though as I can see him getting above Bomber into 7th place, and with a bit of luck perhaps even sneaking ahead of Greg in 6th

Go on Scotty, Make us proud!

Excellent performance from Scotty on Saturday.

I'm suprised all the talk has been of whether he can hold on to 8th or not though as I can see him getting above Bomber into 7th place, and with a bit of luck perhaps even sneaking ahead of Greg in 6th

Go on Scotty, Make us proud!

It is just possible that he could do better than that. He is 15 points behind Hans Andersen, who has been very poor in the last 3 GPs., and collected 13 points more than Hans did last Saturday. Another solid performance and who knows.