British Speedway Forum

World Cup - Vojens Sat 14 July

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can,t seem to find a thread on this meeting ?  Maybe its because all the top teams are at Brandon on Mon.  ??    ;)

Don't know if TPTours are running a trip to Coventry for the B Qualifier but there'll be a few going to Vojens for the clash of the Champs then on to Polska I'm sure!! Half yer Luck, Two Minute Warning, keep us posted.

Go OZ!!

All 3 teams will join GB in the Final anyway, 1 direct and 2 after the race off. Sorry Sweden. :(

My team are playing cricket against the unbeaten league leaders on Saturday, so hopefully I shall be able to take my place in Rosco's fun bar in good time for tapes up! :approve:

Looking forward to seeing this (since swollen insect bites on ankle put paid to any idea of going clubbing). I have to admit I'm hoping to see Holder do well (though of course I'll deny that :D ). Doubtless Nicki and Hans will be flying, and also hope to see Gollob picking up some form. :)

Looking forward to seeing this (since swollen insect bites on ankle put paid to any idea of going clubbing). I have to admit I'm hoping to see Holder do well (though of course I'll deny that  :D). Doubtless Nicki and Hans will be flying, and also hope to see Gollob picking up some form. :)

Why deny it. Have the courage of your convictions and don't be bullied into supporting people just because others say you should or vice versa.

Edited by Star Lady

Why deny it. Have the courage of your convictions and don't be bullied into supporting people just because others say you should or vice versa.

I wont deny it because of that. Dont ask, lol, random reasons.

Everyone I speak to always seems to rave about him anyway. I've yet to actually hear anyone say anything negative about him.. :blink:

Ah well..When it comes down to it, hes a brilliant rider to watch.. and has an aussie accent. Always a plus. ;)

Everyone I speak to always seems to rave about him anyway. I've yet to actually hear anyone say anything negative about him..

He's got some strange habits though - puts Nicki Pedersen to shame. :P

I wouldn't have thought it was possible to pick your nose with the same hand whilst holding a mobile phone. Very clever stuff. Just a pity Steve Hone caught it on camera. :D

He's got some strange habits though - puts Nicki Pedersen to shame.  :P

I wouldn't have thought it was possible to pick your nose with the same hand whilst holding a mobile phone.  Very clever stuff.  Just a pity Steve Hone caught it on camera.  :D

:lol: Haha! I'll have to have a look for that picture, that might be somewhat amusing.

Nicki Pedersen can still keep the title of 'bad boy of speedway', I reckon. He suits it much better. ;)

must admit i,m looking forward to seeing Holder also,though i,m abit supprised he got the nod ahead of Watt :unsure:

roll on 6pm as im bored as hell and i feel that tonight we are in for some good racing as poland,oz and denmark arre all going to be fighting to go straight through.

COME ON DENMARK!!!

tho i cant wait to see how CH does with the top guys as he was awesome on sunday at the PL 4tt

Edited by windsor

I witnessed Daniel Nermark having a EVEN more disgusting habit than Nicki, he certainly takes the award at the mo! lol

Dare I ask what? :blink:

Holder is awesome, can't wait to see him mixing with the top riders.  :D

Point proved. :P

roll on 6pm as im bored as hell and i feel that tonight we are in for some good racing as poland,oz and denmark arre all going to be fighting to go straight through.

I'm hoping to see Australia & Denmark do well. Both got pretty strong looking teams (not that there's any that look particularly week).