British Speedway Forum

Chris Harris

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely awesome. Not just that he won, but the way he won. All through the meeting he battled for every yard of every race, he just doesn't know when he's beat. The guy is a hero in every sense.

Well done Bomber, Great Britain is proud of you.

It's from the same people who do the brilliant annual box set covering the whole series.

There should be adverts all over, Speedway Star, SGP official website etc.

If i remember correctly its speedwaydvd

Update; This link works, i've just tested it.

Thanks Paul - Ive just placed my order.

A Sheer racer has finally won a gp round and in very good style then overtaking Hancock.

My whole family screamed and cheered for Chris Bomber Harris in the final..

Iam not a brit but I love then a real speedwayracer is winning from the back.

Very Well DONE Bomber!

:):):)

I know they hype things up all too often these days, but that meeting WILL go down in history and WILL still be talked about in 20 years time as people still talk about Wembley 82. Every race had something to talk about, and i don't know about the Cardiff roof coming off, our house roof nearly came off too as i was jumping up and down and shouting like a loon ! I disagree with Keith Heuwen that it will be all over the back pages, they will still talk about losing tennis players and overpaid footballers and the brilliant Lewis Hamilton. Just goes to show, Speedway is the best kept secret of the Western world.

WELL DONE BOMBER......BRITISH GRAND PRIX WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

A Sheer racer has finally won a gp round and in very good style then overtaking Hancock.

My whole family screamed and cheered for Chris Bomber Harris in the final..

Iam not a brit but I love then a real speedwayracer is winning from the back.

Very Well DONE Bomber!

:)  :)  :)

Good to see your support for Bomber - makes a nice change from the british 'fans' who would rather see Danes win.

ABSOLOUTLY EFFING BRILLIANT....AND YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING....

But seriously what a great speedway meeting,great racing,loads of passing, and i think Scott Nicholls was very unlucky he rode really well.....BUT GET IN THERE BOMBER..YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.where can i get a Bomber baseball cap?

ABSOLOUTLY EFFING BRILLIANT....AND YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING....

But seriously what a great speedway meeting,great racing,loads of passing, and i think Scott Nicholls was very unlucky he rode really well.....BUT GET IN THERE BOMBER..YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.where can i get a Bomber baseball cap?

www.chrisharrisracing.com