British Speedway Forum

My Tickets For Cardiff Haven't Arrived Yet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th June and my tickets have still not arrived. Starting to panic now.

Anybody else got the same problem, or has everyone got theirs now.

Suspect it is just me.

P.S. Ordered them in October :-(

I'd give it until Wednesday and then really started panicking!

I'm sure someone else will advise you better than me, but I think if you phone up it will be sorted out and you can pick the tickets up in Cardiff on the day.

Or alternatively if you ordered on line isn't there a "track your tickets section" where you can see if they've actually been sent yet?

I'd give it until Wednesday and then really started panicking!

I'm sure someone else will advise you better than me, but I think if you phone up it will be sorted out and you can pick the tickets up in Cardiff on the day.

Or alternatively if you ordered on line isn't there a "track your tickets section" where you can see if they've actually been sent yet?

One time i had to collect mine from the rugby club entrance at the top of westgate street

25th June and my tickets have still not arrived. Starting to panic now.

Anybody else got the same problem, or has everyone got theirs now.

Suspect it is just me.

P.S. Ordered them in October :-(

Our tickets have gone missing... If you ring them up they would be able to print another set for you which you need to pick up on the day. Guy told us there will definatly be there 2 or 3 hours before start...

i've just made up my mind to go as i can do somerset on fri with free board and lodgfings ..i assume i can get a ticket on the day? anyone confirm please? ta

Mike

I'll be travelling down to Somerset on Friday and have 3 Tickets for sale for the GP on Saturday (long story on another thread) Cost £50.00 when they first went on sale now £55.00 to buy, view is from the 3rd bend Block M22.

If your interested give me a ring on 07849361393 and see what we can sort out for you ;)

Edited by KyleMartinRacing