British Speedway Forum

Copenhagen Gp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd love to see him carry on the GP form he's started with, I don't think this is going to be a track Bomber enjoys.

I disagree, a few ruts and bumps that will make everyone else cautious will be exactly what Bomber wants!

With any luck the white line will rut up so by the semi and the final people will have to move wide and Bomber will ride straight through them and past the others and take the win :D

The last time I bet on Bomber he come 3rd, I've bet on him again, it's a good omen, I hope :D

It is nice to see that us Brits finally have someone we believe can do well and so many have backed Bomber, it makes a refreshing change from the doom and gloom of the last few season :approve:

Guest Jacques

To be honest, I would still like to think that we will still get something from Scott.........I'm not prepared to write him off..... approve:

oh Subedei where are you? :wink:

To be honest, I would still like to think that we will still get something from Scott.........I'm not prepared to write him off.....  approve:

oh Subedei where are you? :wink:

to be honest i dont believe scotty has the bottle or the bike at this level

bomber has more bottle than scott he wont get to the final in my opinion

Can't advise on bars, but can advise take lots of money as its very very expensive there.

TOO LATE TO TELL YOU KNOW BUT 1 CHEAP NICE LITTLE BAR CALLED THE JAZZ HOUSE NOT TOO FAR FROM THE TIVOLI IS WHERE I TOOK THE 'SKY' CREW A FEW YEARS BACK !!!THEY ENDED UP SINING DELILAH IN SAMS KAREOKE BAR IN THE MAIN WALKING STREET ! :D

Can't advise on bars, but can advise take lots of money as its very very expensive there.

TOO LATE TO TELL YOU KNOW BUT 1 CHEAP NICE LITTLE BAR CALLED THE JAZZ HOUSE NOT TOO FAR FROM THE TIVOLI IS WHERE I TOOK THE 'SKY' CREW A FEW YEARS BACK !!!THEY ENDED UP SINING DELILAH IN SAMS KAREOKE BAR IN THE MAIN WALKING STREET ! :D