British Speedway Forum

Gp 3 Eskilstuna May 26

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic ride to take Andersen for the win. Well deserved.

Have to question how Millard described the victory though.. something along the lines of "Leigh Adams, always the bridesmaid, but tonight is the bride".  :blink:

Talking nonsense as usual then, now waltzing matilda is his song apparently, what is this guy on :unsure:

Anyway well done Leigh

Scott, Leigh and Jonas have a thread, so lets start one for another rider form tonight :D

Freddie was a superb tonight, when Bomber did what Freddie did 2 weeks ago we all went mad, tonight it was Freddies turn and he deserves the same credit that Bomber got last week. Well Done to him.

I still don't like him ;)

Edited by SCB

well done leigh adams right happy for him surley the best rider ever not to be world champion even tho nicki is my fav but if he dosent win i always want leigh to win get in there leigh :D

Edited by Andrew E

Not a bad GP tonight, but could have been better, track was very poor.

Crump was very poor again, his fall was very bizarre, but typical Crump dragging his bike off the track even though injured.

Nicholls and Lindback were crap again, Bjarne Pedersen was very poor, but Lindgren was a big surprise.

Felt sorry for Jagus taken off by Pedersen.

Andersen looked like he had it sewn up but then seemed to fall asleep towards the end and a great pass from Adams up the inside to take the win.

Edited by Rob B

Guest Jacques
Exactly Suzie - Scotty has my 100% backing, always has, always will.  :approve:

But - he hasn't looked as fast as he has done, after he's moved onto GM's.  :sad:

and another one here...awful night for Scott...ever hopeful..... :approve:

Well you cant exactly knock Jonas for 5 points from 2rides - probably would have been in the semis if he had started from scratch - pleased to see him do so well. Hope he gets some good scores in for reading as this should boost his confidence :)

Edited by gooner_girl4eva

Guest Jacques

absolutely delighted for Freddie.......and the Woolie fans, great feeling to have one of your riders up there with it isn't it ??... :D

some great riding tonight...

feel sorry for Hans...( have had my niggles with him in the past) but was shouting for him to win.... :blink: and he so deserved it too...

well done Leigh Adams for the win....

and brilliant rides from Jonas Davidson........ :D

theres more I know, but they are the ones that spring to mind

gutted for Crumpie too, hope it's not too bad :(