British Speedway Forum

Conference League 4tt Draw Announced

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that there is a thread for this in Testimonials / Individual meetings / Super7even events, but as this competition is none of those, hardly anyone has contributed to it... probably because they can't find it!!  :wink:

So time to start a thread here I think!

All the best

Rob

Thread moved AGAIN. :mad:

i really cant think why this is here..

we in plymouth want as many people to this event as possible and if it is in here and no-one unless they actually search for it is going to find it in here.

it isnt a testimonial or an individual event it is the CL 4 Team Tournament so should be in its rightfull place in the conference league section.

plymouth are possibly going to lose out of people actually seeing this event on the forum and not know what is going on thus not want to come down to plymouth and watch what is going to be a very good contest..

please please see sense and move this back if not for plymouth's sake but for the fans of speedway so they know were to find it.

darren

please please see sense and move this back if not for plymouth's sake but for the fans of speedway so they know were to find it.

darren

Darren,

Unfortunately, the thread is still here, despite the efforts of Parsloes and myself.

It's telling that yesterday in the CL section, this thread picked up 8-10 replies, but today nothing, well apart from your post and now this one from me.

The mods obviously don't give a stuff about the Conference League.

All the best

Rob

Cheers Lioness - I apologise for the harsh tone of my previous post.

But people don't appear to be finding this thread - it would be great if you could take up our suggestions.

All the best

Rob

EDIT: Where did Lioness's post go??

Edited by lucifer sam

i didnt see it..

i would like to know why..

if people come onto the site to find about the CL 4TT and cant find it quickly in the right section then they are not going to bother and see were it is and maybe not come to plymouth.

it is a CL fixture and not an individual or testimonial..

surely teams rely on the forums to promote there clubs and fixture's at the stadiums if it is the wrong forum then that becomes useless..

darren

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Alternatively, is the Plymouth site covering?

Thanks

Whilst I think the shared events should move around, and I do think Plymouth is a great track, maybe the date is a problem? In another two weeks it will be half term, and that would mean an even bigger crowd.

I'd love to be there, but I'm elsewhere that day, and hoping Buxton will upset the applecart!

(I'm allowed to live in hope aren't I?)

we have been averaging around the 1500-1800 mark all last season and we getting those right now with the fixtures we have had so half term would mean more kiddes that live further away could make it...

but we dont set the dates..

and i still havent had my answer as to why it is in here. ?

darren

Hey guys - look at the heading of this section!!  :wink:

Dear Mod Team - thank you!

All the best

Rob

Well, okay, but surely it would have been more sensible to have events like Four Team Tournaments discussed under the Conference League section; and leave the "individual" meetings bit for,er, individual meetings..?! ;)

After all, the next logical step for this new direction of the Mods is to remove challenge matches (like the ill-fated one due to be at Scunny yesterday) away from the CL section too: coz let's face it, they're NOT actually League matches either are they.. :unsure::blink:

This was a case of a mistake being made in putting this fixture in this section, but instead of holding one's hands up, great effort was expended in saying, "no it's not us that's wrong..: it's everyone else!". :angry:

As you've noted before, Rob, when the CL4TT was 'allowed' to be discussed in the CL section, it attracted loads more genuine interest in it as a discussion thread.

Oh well, it's not, I guess, for me to wonder why..??!!

On topic, Crusaders line-up for Frday is:

Dean Felton

Joe Reynolds

Gordon Meakins

Luke Goody

Well, okay, but surely it would have been more sensible to have events like Four Team Tournaments discussed under the Conference League section; and leave the "individual" meetings bit for,er, individual meetings..?! ;)

After all, the next logical step for this new direction of the Mods is to remove challenge matches (like the ill-fated one due to be at Scunny yesterday) away from the CL section too: coz let's face it, they're NOT actually League matches either are they.. :unsure:  :blink:

This was a case of a mistake being made in putting this fixture in this section, but instead of holding one's hands up, great effort was expended in saying, "no it's not us that's wrong..: it's everyone else!". :angry:

As you've noted before, Rob, when the CL4TT was 'allowed' to be discussed in the CL section, it attracted loads more genuine interest in it as a discussion thread.

Oh well, it's not, I guess, for me to wonder why..??!!

On topic, Crusaders line-up for Frday is:

Dean Felton

Joe Reynolds

Gordon Meakins

Luke Goody

:o No Warwick (PL commitments presumably) or Baseby?

Hey guys - look at the heading of this section!!  :wink:

Dear Mod Team - thank you!

All the best

Rob

You're welcome Rob, thanks for the suggestion - oh and you weren't going daft lol it was me that removed my previous post cos I was fed up getting hassle! lol Thought I'd just wait till Phil managed to change it rather than say I'd asked him to