British Speedway Forum

For Our Entertainment!

Well as someone who went to this year's X Factor tour I can tell you that it wasnt as bad as people think.

Ray was good - and Im sure the song he will sing at Cardiff will be a bit of a sing along

Brenda wasnt on the tour but think she did something in the West End

But the McDonald Brothers rocked the Tour - they were quality fun and entertainment.

Some of you might slag them all off - but I'd rather these than Bonnie Tyler or Suzi Quatro as weve had before

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as someone who went to this year's X Factor tour I can tell you that it wasnt as bad as people think.

Ray was good - and Im sure the song he will sing at Cardiff will be a bit of a sing along

Brenda wasnt on the tour but think she did something in the West End

But the McDonald Brothers rocked the Tour - they were quality fun and entertainment.

Some of you might slag them all off - but I'd rather these than Bonnie Tyler or Suzi Quatro as weve had before

Yeah but you love your "cheese" don't ya Chivs! :D

surely they could of done better than this  :( thank goodness for chas n dave least it takes the sting out of X-factor rubbish, wouldnt be so bad but they didnt even win X-Factor  :angry:

Not everyone can win. People without talent can still lose out, I mean look at speedway - Leigh Adams has won some GPs, but hes never been World Champion, but that doesnt mean anything, does it? (I think I'm right.. if not, correct me.)

Well they are hardly "A" listers which is what they told us the entertainment would be  :lol:  reckon they'll be some serious complaints if it is them  :cry:  couldn't think of anything worse than Chas and Bloody Dave  :angry:  Guess I'll be in the Aussie bar til 7pm this year then  :approve:

In the words of Chas and Dave to those that are still not happy with the entertainment

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh darlin' there aint no pleasin youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

4.gif roll on Cardiff!!!!!!!  :approve:

Shazz

Shall I email "Barry" again and ask if they are on in the interval?

Edited by Nevs