TRACK RESERVES

17 Daniele TESSARI (17)

18 Christian MIOTELLO (18)

Edited by Sandie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking the same....interesting to watch Carpanese again...his attempt at over-taking Gollob last year was funny  :lol:

Carpanese ruled at the Italian GP last year! Best 0 that I have ever seen! :approve:

I really hope that he gets a point or two next week.

I can't see anything other than a Crump - Hans battle for the title, but as said 100 times before, hopefully the Cleansed One will carry his league form into the meeting and give us Robins something to cheer. :unsure:

1 Hans ANDERSEN (6)   

Get used to seeing it!

Can't wait for it all to start... I know many people have said it's going to be Crump and Hans battling for the title, but don't discount Nicki P :approve:

I know many people have said it's going to be Crump and Hans battling for the title, but don't discount Nicki P  :approve:

I meant the Italian GP title; particularly after the meeting last summer when Hans led the final only for Crump to dive underneath him on lap 2.

Hopefully Nicki, Leigh and 1 or 2 others will also be in the mix this time. It gets a little monotonous when you can basically write down the finalists half way through the meeting.

Like you said, bring it on! :approve:

Sky Bet are offering 50/1 on Matej Zagar, all you value betters out there, you must take a bit of this e/w!!

Agree with that. He was well in the mix last season until his clash with Scotty in the semi-final. I don't expect that he'll win the meeting but he could well make the final.

We are going next week, but are buying tickets when we get there this time, can anyone confirm start time, is it 21.00 local time like last couple of years?

No its earlier as its not the heart of summer and therefore not as hot.

Looks like its a 20:00 local time which is the time you need but that is then a 19:00 hours start for those left here to watch on TV :(

Edited by Sandie

We are staying in Verona at weekend, where most of the speedway people stay, just noticed Verona are playing Juventus on Saturday, that should be interesting, place packed with Juventus fans!

Looking forward to reading about you in the World News section under Football Violence! :wink:

How about having a forecast competition with members selecting 4 riders and if one of them wins gains 5 points, 3 for having the second, 2 for having the third and 1 for having the fourth. If enough enter into the spirit it can be a full series competition. I'll start it off with Nikki P, Jason, Bjarne & Scott.

Good luck

BB

How about having a forecast competition with members selecting 4 riders and if one of them wins  gains 5 points, 3 for having the second, 2 for having the third and 1 for having the fourth. If enough enter into the spirit it can be a full series competition. I'll start it off with Nikki P, Jason, Bjarne & Scott.

Good luck

BB

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=33354 ;)

Must admit I am really looking forward to the GP series this year.

the racing so far this season looked almost okay untill you see some of the GP racing.

I was one who preferred the one off world final, but with the current racing standards THANK GOD for the SGP.

No disrespect intended to the riders, but we now have one race with the front two riders and IF we are lucky we get another race at the back but not 3 or 4 riders all battling for the same race win.

At least in the GP every fortnight you are more likely to get top racing in 50% of the races.

I thought that this is what the ELITE league was meant to be when it was introduced way back when...

Does any one agree? :rolleyes: