British Speedway Forum

Floppy makes the squad

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll on Saturday that's all I can say..........Just watching the meeting now as was working last night. My friend was texting me all evening the scores and I was getting all excited every time I got a text. Well Done all the lads xx Win It On Saturday xx

If he does the business tonight against better opposition I'll be the first to congratulate him,

So where are you Derwent?

So did he do better than expected against that opposition???? Dont think so.........

I said it at the start of the week, and I urge you to do just this prior to the meeting tonight.

All Kneel and Worship at the Church of Norris.

I'm 41 year old sports nut and watching Norris this season has been one of the great sporting joys for me. He ain't no flash Tony Rickardsson or some shade wearing cool Aussie, he's a bloke from smalltown Sussex who rides on blood guts and passion. This SWC has just been so great as I'm so pleased for him. Youre seeing someone fulfil a dream. It means everything for him to represent GB, you can see that.

But in a way, I knew this when he was selected. Havelock has surprised me as much, what commitment! Barker has obvioulsy become super-charged by the whole event too, but Barker, perhaps more than Floppy, is the GP rider that never was... yet.

We're taking for granted of course that Richardson and Nicholls just go out and win. They've hardly dropped a handfull of points in twenty races between them. Amazing.

I can't wait for tonight. And remember, All Kneel......

BB that is an excellent way of putting passion into writing. I am certainly ready for the World Cup Final now after reading that :!: (supposed to be going to a 70's party but......... I'm going nowhere til the speedway has finished!!) :P

COME ON YOU BRITS.......YOU CAN DO IT.............LIFT THAT WORLD CUP