British Speedway Forum

Simon Stead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tosh! He has the capability, being already better than many who have qualified in previous years. Whether or not he has the determination and single-mindedness to see it through remains to be seen, but write him off at your peril.

Tosh!  He has the capability, being already better than many who have qualified in previous years.  Whether or not he has the determination and single-mindedness to see it through remains to be seen, but write him off at your peril.

Cast aside your Belle Vue bias and try and be impartial for a moment young M.

That's not Belle Vue bias but stating a fact that Stead is improving and may yet prove you wrong. He's adapted to riding at no 1 for the Aces and may continue to grow at the same pace.

I'd agree that he's not ready yet but never? Think that's a bit unfair. He is definitely improving and if he makes as big strides in 2007 as he seems to have done this year I can see him knocking on BSI's door for the 2008 series. I'd like to see him as the wildcard at Cardiff for sure.

:rolleyes:

Rabs,it's bad enough Subedei starting off another one of these threads without you antagonising the Loram camp on here :P

Nothing wrong with Camp Loram we all have our favourites :wink:

As far as Simon Stead goes he's a Brit and whoever gets chosen for a wildcard at Cardiff (as long as it's not Richardson) I'll cheer them on regardless. :approve:

Yep very boring...heard it all before  :rolleyes:

Hi Adele,

I agree that whatever he may think and say himself, he's not ready. I feel he has to achieve more in the reality sense before he can progress any further.

Now, calm down, KitKat, you know me better than to think I mean Simon. I'm talking about Sube. :lol:

Stay well - stay you,

Ron. :D

Hi Adele,

I agree that whatever he may think and say himself, he's not ready.  I feel he has to achieve more in the reality sense before he can progress any further.

Now, calm down, KitKat, you know me better than to think I mean Simon.  I'm talking about Sube.  :lol:

Stay well - stay you,

Ron.  :D

I'd say he is as ready as Bomber is..................