British Speedway Forum

Ace Of Herts @ Rye House

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was the busiest I have ever seen Rye, couldnt get parked anywhere near the stadium at all.

Not a bad meeting, Kennett with a well deserved win to be fair to him.

Pity Lanham came third though :rolleyes:

Well that was the busiest I have ever seen Rye, couldnt get parked anywhere near the stadium at all.

Not a bad meeting, Kennett with a well deserved win to be fair to him.

Pity Lanham came third though  :rolleyes:

:lol: yep, it sure was busy tonight, uncle len will be pleased. lanham was a lucky man 2 be in final only i was right on startline and bridger def pipped him. but im sure he will have his day, only 16 blimey i was still riding me pushbike that age. well done to eddie best rider on the night :P

Did you hear that bald headed idiot shouting his head off again tonight Onc Onc? He was standing right next to us rambling on to himself, think he should be banned for some of the language he was using

Did you hear that bald headed idiot shouting his head off again tonight Onc Onc? He was standing right next to us rambling on to himself, think he should be banned for some of the language he was using

Nice of Ronnie to come and support his number one rider.

Courtesy of Live Speedway Updates

Texter: Shadders ;)

Updater: Fozzie ;D

Line-Up

1. Steve Boxall 3, 3, 2, 1, 3 = 12

2. Josh Auty 2, 0, 0, R, 1 = 3

3. Leigh Lanham 1, 3, 3, 2, 2 = 11 3RD

4. Edward Kennett 3, 3, 3, 2, 3 = 14 WINNER

5. Robert Mear 0, 0, 1, 3, 0 = 4

6. Chris Neath 2, 1, 3, 2, R = 8

7. Davey Watt 3, 2, 2, 3, 3 = 13 2ND

8. Stuart Robson 1, 2, 2, R, 1 = 6

9. Tai Woffinden 2, 1, 1, 0, 2 = 6

10. Barry Burchatt 0, 0, 1, 0, 3 = 4

11. Lewis Bridger 1, 1, 2, 1, 2 = 7

12. Harland Cook 0, 0, 0, 0, 1 = 1

Heat Results

Heat 01: Boxall, Auty, Bridger, Cook 60.4

Heat 02: Watt, Neath, Robson, Mear 59.0

Heat 03: Kennett, Woffinden, Lanham, Burchatt 60.0

Heat 04: Boxall, Robson, Woffinden, Mear 60.9

Heat 05: Kennett, Watt, Neath, Auty 59.5

Heat 06: Lanham, Robson, Bridger, Burchatt 60.5

Heat 07: Kennett, Boxall, Mear, Cook 60.6

Heat 08: Neath, Bridger, Woffinden, Auty 60.3

Heat 09: Lanham, Watt, Burchatt, Cook 61.2

Heat 10: Watt, Kennett, Bridger, Woffinden 59.9

Heat 11: Mear, Lanham, Robbo and Auty ef

Heat 12: Watt, Neath, Boxall, Burchatt 60.1

Heat 13: Kennett, Woffinden, Robson, Cook 60.3

Heat 14: Burchatt, Bridger, Auty, Mear 61.3

Heat 15: Boxall, Lanham, Cook, Neath ef 61.4

Semi Final 1: Re-run Boxall, Kennett, Robson 60.7

Semi Final 2: Watt, Lanham, Bridger, Woffinden 61.1

GRAND FINAL: Kennett, Watt, Lanham, Boxall 60.7

Comments:

Line Up confirmed.

No Reserves: 15m penalty for tapes or 2 mins

Ref: Babs

Weather: Cloudy but not Cold

Chips and curry: Sooopoib!

Some sort of Motorbike been parked up to the tapes, now being wheeled off without any explanation whatsoever. Perhaps the car park is full?

Heat 1: Processional.

Heat 2: Mear 2nd to 4th. Watt by a mile!

Heat 3: Ed by a mile. Lanham having trouble beating Burchatt.

Heat 4: Robbo 3rd to 2nd.

Heat 5: Great race between Ed and Watt

Heat 6: Gating hampster by a mile.

Heat 7: Boxall passed Mear backstraight lap 1.

Heat 8: Tai passed Auty bend 4 lap 1.

Heat 9: From the gate.

Heat 10: Watt by a mile. Bridger and Tai passed and re passed before Bridger took 3rd on the line.

Heat 11: Auty ef at gate. Lanham spun like a novice on bend 4 lap 1.

Heat 12: Neath under Burchatt bend 3 lap 1. Boxall passed Burhatt backstraight lap 3. Easy for Watt.

Heat 13: Kennett passed Woffinden bend 4 lap 1. Woffinden on Ed's tail for rest of race

Heat 14: From the gate surprise of the night so far!

Heat 15: Neath hard under Boxall lap1/bend 3 then had ef entering last lap.

15 MIN INTERVAL

Semi 1 Line-up: Kennett, Boxall, Neath, Robson

Neath and Kennett side by side into bend 1 lap 2. Neath went into fence and excluded from re-run. Boxall passed Ed turn 4 lap 1.

Semi 2 Line-up: Watt, Lanham, Bridger, Woffinden

Great race between Bridger and Lanham before Lanham just took him on the run in. Watt easy winner.

FINAL LINE UP: Boxall, Kennett, Watt, Lanham

CONGRATULATIONS TO ED.

Thanks for watching updates from Rye House during 2006 back here on 3rd of March GOODNIGHT. (From The Legend of Hoddeson himself SHADDERS).

morning mr wong. nope missed that this time thank god, but i was moving around the stadium a bit last nite. was vega there anywhere. or is he the bald git.? :blink: will anyone ever know? ps did bald man have his gremlins with him this time.

morning mr wong. nope missed that this time thank god, but i was moving around the stadium a bit last nite. was vega there anywhere. or is he the bald git.? :blink:  will anyone ever know? ps did bald man have his gremlins with him this time.

He could well be Vincent Vega, he was shouting abuse at Kennett saying "You can't pass anyone you useless c*** " after he had just won the final :lol:

Didnt stay for the fireworks but they were lighting up the sky still when we were goin down the a10 so must of been half decent!

Well done Len!

He could well be Vincent Vega, he was shouting abuse at Kennett saying "You can't pass anyone you useless c*** " after he had just won the final  :lol:

Didnt stay for the fireworks but they were lighting up the sky still when we were goin down the a10 so must of been half decent!

Well done Len!

:D yep fireworks good, crowd good, eddie good, but i is pissed off i gotta wait till march now till it all starts again. bloody hell i will have yo spend me sat nights stareing at the wife. oh bugger :blink:

Also last night was possibly the longest I have ever had to stand in a que for just to get some fish and chips! Had run out of fish by the end of heat 4! Although it was worth the wait anyway :D

Nah werent me people I will only set foot inside Hoddesden when the mighty Arena are in town the whole team.  With our new promoter we may even have an inter league challenge in 2007 you never know!!!

Or maybe even Ronnie will buy out Lenny and take the Sparklers to the Elite League in 2007 fingers crossed!!!!

Why struggle at the foot of the Elite? Swallow your pride and come to the Premier League. The least you would do would be to scrape into the play offs and prolong your season past it's usual end in June.

Nah werent me people I will only set foot inside Hoddesden when the mighty Arena are in town the whole team.  With our new promoter we may even have an inter league challenge in 2007 you never know!!!

Shadders rest assured IF Arena do decide to grace the shale of Rye, I to will be there so that I can point out Mr Vega to you :lol: Vega there's still a lot of people that would LOVE to meet you :wink:

:oops: Sorry forgot what I came here for then as well CONGRATULATIONS EDWARD Well deserved by all accounts! :approve:

Edited by shazzybird