British Speedway Forum

Sgp Riders For 2007

Why was the other thread locked anyway?

There was no bad language or anyone being particulary nasty to each other.

True, the discussion had been going round in circles, but with the nomation of Nicholls and Harris, it would have moved on.

Also, I wanted to see how quickly my old Mongolian chum could rack up 500 posts on the same thread!!! :wink:

All the best

Rob

i agree rob, i think the best 15 riders in the world should be in the gp series, i have said this before and will say it again.

if pk had been picked ahead of bomber then i wouldn't have been complaining that bomber should be in there instead of him as i dont think he is one of the top 15 riders yet.

but bomber is in there now and i will give him my 100% backing next season.

Jagus isn't a waster. However, for Jagus & Chris Harris to live with the competiton, they both need big money sponsors.

no Jagus is defenitely not a waster he was this seasons best rider in the Swedish league.

So he has absolutely earned his place in the GP series and remember hi did finish 4th in the Polish GP.

I'm not a Nicholls fan, as evidenced by my other posting, but perhaps with the change in extenuating cirucmstances, he may do better next year. He'll be better rested for the GP's if there aren't any outside distractions. Unless of course its his turn for nappy duty the night before!! :D:P

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the moderators.......at least let me enjoy Scott getting a wildcard and upsetting the Mongolian Mincer

jirout

Double boo to the moderators for denying me the right of reply on the thread.

Why should I be upset? Once again I was proved 100% correct. I said Nicholls had no honour, dignity and integrity and his acceptance of a corrupt nomination just proved that to be correct. Once again, sorry to disappoint, but I am serene in this the time of vindication.

No Honour...No Integrity...No Dignity...surprised they dont cancel Saddam Hussains trial for a Scott Nicholls one :-)

The one thing he does have though is pride every time he pulls on a GB race jacket...which is what it is all about in my book...Not for you obviously cos you want yet another gating boring Pole in the GPs.....however when it comes to integrity and honour...How come the majority of the Poles in the UK dont honour the contracts they signed at the start of the season to ride each meeting for there English clubs

As for corruption.....

JIROUT

The one thing he does have though is pride every time he pulls on a GB race jacket...which is what it is all about in my book...Not for you obviously cos you want yet another gating boring Pole in the GPs.....however when it comes to integrity and honour...How come the majority of the Poles in the UK dont honour the contracts they signed at the start of the season to ride each meeting for there English clubs

As for corruption.....

JIROUT

Please furnish me with details of this "majority" of Poles who "don't honour the contracts they signed at the start of the season to ride each meeting for there [sic] English clubs." I'm guessing that few of the riders you come up with, maybe Hlib and Zabik prominent, hadn't signed contracts at the start of the season, but were picked up during the season in desperation by clubs in trouble of one form or another.

On the flip side of this, did Arena Essex honour the contract they signed with the late Lukasz Romanek at the start of the season, or did they kick him out after a few poor performances. And did Peterborough honour their contract with Tomasz Bajerski and how many Poles did the Wagster sign and dump at Oxford in 2005?

But this is a thread about the GPs and, since they've closed the other thread, about Nicholls shameful swallowing of his earlier brave words, his pride, his dignity and has honour and shamelessly accepting yet more charity from the corrupting influence of BSI.

Once the great man wanders off into GP retirement, I doubt I'll bother watching what is little more than a grotesque circus sideshow rather than a proper world championship.

Edited by Subedei

No Mongolian riders again, Subedei. What's going on? Can't you fly Scott Nicholls out there to teach your youngsters how to ride?

What and have our youngsters corrupted into the types who drink and ** about when they should be concentrating on the task in hand. Not on your life. Remember the wise words of Holy Genghis: "a task is not glorious until it is completed." Yes, Genghis enjoyed the occasional drink and the more than occasional company of females, but only when the task at hand had been gloriously completed, the enemy vanquished and slaughtered.

And we are a people of great pride and won't accept charity, especially not from a corrupting influence like BSI.

Double boo to the moderators for denying me the right of reply on the thread.

Why should I be upset? Once again I was proved 100% correct. I said Nicholls had no honour, dignity and integrity and his acceptance of a corrupt nomination just proved that to be correct. Once again, sorry to disappoint, but I am serene in this the time of vindication.

Great to read your confirmation on being right on these matters,because you told yourself you were-who could possibly argue with logic like that. :lol: By the way are you related to that nice man in 10 Downing Street? :blink:

Oh do come to Brandon,you would be amazed how many Bees fans who wouldlike to meet you.Plus Iwould hate to think you went a whole season without going to at least 1 Elite league match.

We will be sure to get the men in white coats standing by,and the medics in case you hyper-ventilate on seeing Scott.

It would be a golden opportunity for you to meet your idol Scot and tell him to his face how you feel about his speedway worth.Or perhaps meet Mr Sandhu and question his morality for employing a rider for daring to consort with a member of the opposite sex.

But please don't let this impending visit to Brandon deter you from your daily 30 posts on Scot being in the GP's.

I reckon at the present rate you should be upto about 900 posts by the end of the season.However it would be advisable not to to go over 1000 posts,else some people might think you had become a deranged,obsessive lunatic.

Still 900-950 postson the Scot/GP subject is a reasonable amount for a normal,well balanced human being.Don't think anyone could quesion your sanity with that number. :wink:

Oh do come to Brandon,you would be amazed how many Bees fans who wouldlike to meet you.Plus Iwould hate to think you went a whole season without going to at least 1 Elite league match.

Well, I've been to one Elite League meeting this season at Belle Vue.

It would be a golden opportunity for you to meet your idol Scot and tell him to his face how you feel about his speedway worth.

I wouldn't have a problem with that. I know Nicholls has a penchant for pushing around old men, but. old as I am, that doesn't concern me.

Or perhaps meet Mr Sandhu and question his morality for employing a rider for daring to consort with a member of the opposite sex.

I have - and have constantly posted that I have - the greatest respect for Avtar Sandhu.

But please don't let this impending visit to Brandon deter you from your daily 30 posts on Scot being in the GP's.

Nothing will deter me as I seek honour, justice and integrity in the GPs and British speedway as a whole, don't you worry about that.

I reckon at the present rate you should be upto about 900 posts by the end of the season.However it would be advisable not to to go over 1000 posts,else some people might think you had become a deranged,obsessive lunatic.

Still 900-950 postson the Scot/GP subject is a reasonable amount for a normal,well balanced human being.Don't think anyone could quesion your sanity with that number. :wink:

I've a psychiatrist and a professor of psychiatry willing to testify that I'm sane - can you say the same?

Once the great man wanders off into GP retirement, I doubt I'll bother watching what is little more than a grotesque circus sideshow rather than a proper world championship.

And in my opinion that is exactly how it should be viewed!

You get invited to a Grand Prix circus and you qualify for a World Championship.

Two different things really, one is to market the sport and raise its profile particularly in historically non speedway nations, the other is to determine the best rider (riders) in the world solely by qualification and their endeavours on the track.