11; Lee Smart (Plymouth)

12; Ben Taylor (Buxton)

13; Jamie Westacott (Plymouth)

14; Tai Woffiden (Scunthorpe)

15; Joe Haines (Cleveland)

16; Ben Hopwood (Mildenhall

17; TBA

18; TBA

Lewis Bridger will take some beating in this meeting as he goes well around Monmore Green, having beaten Billy Hamill and Fredrik Lindgren there this season.

An interesting line-up and if the previous years are to go by . . a good night ahead.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have heard of these riders, I dont get to see them much but know Lewis Bridger will start as odds on favourite.

Jack Hargreaves knows Wolves well, but who will be the top four ?

Edited by TNT133

And a quiet one given that most wolves fans give it a miss.

Dont know why always an entertaining meeting with all the riders giving it their all!

A meeting that shouldnt be missed! People moan about the GB Team of present so they should come and support these guys some of which will be competing in the WTC in the not so distant future...

When Daniel King won this meeting it had a pretty good crowd. Missed last years as I was on holiday in Spain, but it was said to be a great nights racing.

Jack Hargreaves and Joe Haines have Wolves connections in a way while Lewis Bridger is excellent around Monmore.

i will be going think its a great night and showcasing the lads trying there guts out to be champion.They have no fear which shows in the riding and although the crowd isnt always up to EL crowd size, still a fair share of wolves fans do make the short trip :)

Very good line up cant look past bridger hargreaves maybe auty

Any news on Adam Roynons replacement yet and who the reserves r?

i think Joe Reynolds may be a track reserve as he is big friends with the youngest Van Straaten and is there every monday

hope Josh Auty makes it

Wolves always start at 7:30. I don't see what today's weather has got to do with anything. :unsure:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen this match a few times, and it's been good value in the past. I really don't know anything about most of these guys, but Lewis has got to be a clear fave to take the win. He can't gate to save his life though so it should be good to see him come through. He's got a great style for Monmore, and is well worth watching. Jack has looked useful in the couple of matches I've seen him have for Wolves. He could challenge if Lewis hasn't quite got the set-up right.