British Speedway Forum

British Selection For 2007

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subedei wrote:

"Anyway, any chance of those among you who posted that you want to see "the best 15 riders" in the GP coming on and criticising Harris' inclusion. I doubt any of you are deluded enough to say that Harris is superior to Kolodziej."

Sub,

I'll stay consistent. Harris was not in my list of the world's top 15. I don't think Harris should be in the 2007 GP series - it's a year or two too early for him. He's amongst the best 30 in the world, but not amongst the best 15.

The only Brit in next year's series should be Scott Nicholls.

Incidentally, why do you keep mentioning Kolodziej? It doesn't do your argument any good. He's been very inconsistent when I've seen him. Like Harris, I would place him in the best 30 in the world, but certainly not amongst the best 15.

Peter Karlsson is a better rider than either of them - but won't get into the 2007 series, as I expect Lindback and Bjarne Pedersen to get the other two places. There's the injustice, that Harris has been picked ahead of PK (the only rider in my top 15 who won't be in the 2007 series). If you started banging on about that, as opposed to your one-man crusade against Scott Nicholls, I'm sure more people would listen.

All the best

Rob