British Speedway Forum

Bonnie & Rough Cars ?

Possibly a symptom of Speedway no longer being broadcast to the masses on terrestrial television. As not everyone is a Sky subscriber.

But even i was surprised to see the following quote from Bonnie Tyler regarding her appearance at Cardiff...

'well it's a Speedway thing, i think it's motorbikes, motorbikes or rough cars'

Incidentally, she is also a bit peeved at only being allowed half an hour, as she wanted to do her full one and three-quarter hour set.

Wonder how more peeved she'll be to get 15,000 air-horns disrupting her set when one of the GP line-up makes an appearance at the side of the track. :lol: Somhow I think she's in for a shock. Just glad I'll probably be staying in the pub to miss it! ;)

Please give her a chance as she has had some good rocky tunes which always go down well in a stadium atmosphere. I personally will be a bit miffed if the songs are ruined by airhorns blasting away during the actual performance of them. Fine in between the individual songs, but please consider the enjoyment of those who do want to listen.

By the way, i'm wondering if by 'rough cars' she means Stock Car racing ?

Tell her to get stuffed.  Past old warbbling tart. 

See this is what irritates me. People constantly come on here bleating that "speedway isn't being promoted" & "you only get 15 minutes of entertainment", but when additional entertainment is laid on you resort to insults & hoping she's drowned out with airhorns. You're damned if you do & etc etc. :angry:

Anyone know the exact time Bonnie I wish you were lost in France Tyler will be on so I can miss it. I'd prefer to hear bikes roaring thank you. Sorry any tyler fans