British Speedway Forum

Free To Good Home

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the covers are now gone 1 to shazzybird, 1 quicksilver, 1djh, and i found another set for gaj2003.

I am sorry to all the others that asked. :cry:

But there must be riders out there with parts that are not wanted, and judging by the amount of pms i got many of these kids need some help, and if the riders dont help who is.

And before any of the Shane diggers say"you sell stuff on ebay" i do have to get some money in, i only wish i could do more

I will be taking a box of what i would call junk to sittingbourne you are welcome to help yourself if you can make any use of it.

Shane :approve:

Nice one Mr Colvin!! :) Good to see a rider who gets so much flack from some fans doing his bit for the kids.

Personally I've never had a problem with Shane and know that if he was available and I had a meeting for him to do he would do it without any problems. Hopefully when we get some fixtures for Clwb Caerfyrddin Dragons Shane will be one of the squad.

Hey Shane, it was really good of you to give that stuff to us under 15s lol. Shame i didnt get to read the post sooner. But it was well nice of you lol. Please send me a message if you're selling anything else cos i could really do with some spares. Thanks!

Sam

x

i cant believe sombody is selling a plug cap

I sold the plug caps and If you cant believe it I sold 185 Items in 2 weeks after a garage clearout.The plug caps in question yes there were 3 of them retailed at £7.25 delivered and they were brand new.I got £4.20 for one and £4.70 for the other.The E Bay bidders are not forced to hit the bid button so how can you blame the sellers.Not everyone lives in close proximity to the shops and getting items delivered is the only way to go.I live in a village where even in todays world we get two buses a week to the nearest big town 23 miles away !!!.

All my income from the sales has gone towards upgrading machinary and keeping my 12 year old on a speedway bike.

Last season we and many others travelled the whole country to do the under 15's and not one penny was recieved in financial help.The hardest one to accept was a mad 420 mile round trip dash to Hull after school on a Wednesday for a second half meeting and because two premier team riders had an accident we got one ride.Thats about £80.00 it cost me.

Whats to dread about being 21 x 2 or 3 Pat ? :lol:

Age is just a number.

I bet I am older than you are but I still act like a kid most of the times. :D

Sits back and wait for all the wee wee taking that I am sure will come from certain other Oxford fans.

:approve:

Very true Words.

btw

As Cardiff is earlier this year - I will be celibrating my 21st just around then :D

Last season we and many others travelled the whole country to do the under 15's and not one penny was recieved in financial help.The hardest one to accept was a mad 420 mile round trip dash to Hull after school on a Wednesday for a second half meeting and because two premier team riders had an accident we got one ride.Thats about £80.00 it cost me.

I am sorry to say but that is how it is.every rider has had to do it,i am not saying it is right.

But the old saying comes true "like it or lump it" and that is the reply you will get at most tracks not all but most.

Many riders forget what they had to do.

I can honestly say that if time is short and 1 of the kids is at the pit gate, i will let him go out before me as i know if i go they will not let him out.

I have seen 1 other rider do that, and that is Lee Richardson.

Shane :approve:

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thred and nice to see Shane helping the lads :approve:

We have travelled a distance to be waiting at the pits gates to go out and a rider has gone out after a meeting and used up all the time and George being told sorry no time left. I hope that in the future and George is riding somewhere he would have the grace to say let the junior lads go first.

I always give away Georges kit he grows out of and gear he does not use. We have been helped like that in the past like that.

I always give away Georges kit he grows out of and gear he does not use. We have been helped like that in the past like that.

When I saw he title of this thread 'Free to a Good Home' I thought you were trying to give George away :P:D

I always give away Georges kit he grows out of and gear he does not use.

It's nice to know everyone helps out everyone Christophers Dad kitted out my youngest with Boots, Kevlars and Steel Shoe last season very much appreciated and believe me saved an absolute fortune. ............ Christopher have your feet grown yet :P:lol: