British Speedway Forum

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Time is 9.33 am The snow is starting to fall and has been for the past 30 mins or so in the Hillsborough area (covers Owlerton). The snow is only fine but is starting to settle on the pavements, grass verges etc. Unfortunately I dont know how long it is forcast for. In any event get wrapped up its bitterly cold.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy snow has been predicted for Yorkshire today here in Huddersfield it started snowing around 9.00am and has been snowing steadily but lightly since settling on back roads but main roads are clear, they will have to make an early decision due to riders and fans travelling as snow is countrywide I believe

12.5 miles north of sheffield and snow is coming down thick and fast and is starting to settle on rooftops. its been snowing here since I got up at 7.30

The other week I left my house in barnsley where we had about 2 inches of snow already on the ground I travelled to sheffield (where I work) and there wasnt one grain of snow to be seen anywhere

it was like arriving on a different planet...lol

Coming up from Leicester for the meeting, down here it's snowing really heavy and settling on roads timed at 9.50

Surely a decision will be made shortly, obviously there is great interest in this meeting with people coming from a far.

Wre are still making our way up fingers crossed been looking forward to this for ages !

Just press F5 and the camera picture updates (lool at the time sig across the top of the picture)

BTW it is snowing hard here in Holmfirth, more than it was an hour ago!

does not look good :-(

cheers

JK