British Speedway Forum

Silly really but I noticed that Pirate Paul has changed his avatar to the GB jacket.

Like a sheep I followed. :D

Lets see how many people can change their avatar to show support for their team this weekend. Its not a clubs weekend it a Country thing.

Come on people please play :D

Edit: Before anyone shouts I have tried to change the 'b' to a 'B' in the topic title but it doesent seem to want to accept it!!

Edit2: Pairate Paul says he followedShazzy - so credit where its due - Shazzy is our leader!!! :D

Edited by fairy4ever

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im game

hmmm mine is different will have to go back and have another look :oops:

ahh i have the TEAMGB avatar and you's have the britian one i think ill stick with the one ive got ;):P

Edited by jill

......who aren't competing!!!!

Behave BH, its my thread, my party and I make up the rules (sort of!).  :P

Dont start being controversial otherwise I will ask the mods to delete it!  :mad:  :D

Naughty boy.  :o

Controversial Fairy? No, factual. All the riders are English. The team manager is English. Therefore, even if the speedway authorities named the group Team Zanzibar it would still be the English team.

BTW: Please don't use long words, like that one beginning with 'cont' as my keyborad has problems spelling them and my mind doesn't know what they mean!

Controversial Fairy?  No, factual.  All the riders are English.  The team manager is English.  Therefore, even if the speedway authorities named the group Team Zanzibar it would still be the English team.

BTW: Please don't use long words, like that one beginning with 'cont' as my keyborad has problems spelling them and my mind doesn't know what they mean!

So by the same theory if a league team is made up of all players on loan from another club, lets say Oxford added to H & H with other Coventry assests would they then be called the Coventry Bees as well?

NO - thank God !!! :rolleyes:

Or if the whole team this week were Cornishmen - Would we be supporting Team Cornwall -NO! :o

The team you are supporting this weekend are TEAM GB - accept it, get over it and move on!

See - no big words to help you undertsand :D

And I wont reply if you try and retaliate, because i am comfortable with my Team-uality even if you arent! :P