British Speedway Forum

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who were pouring scorn on Lee earlier may have noticed that he has just scored a faultless and convincing maximum at Swindon - or were you still wearing your blinkers.

Never had a problem with Lee, he was a good servant for the Bees in his time there, and it was great to see him get a max.

However he did have the luck go his way tonight - but fair play to him.

But whether or not his pass of Nicki was "genuine" - it had me yelling my head off :D

Take the whole World Cup off Lee  :approve: 

Cries off to often all we need is him chucking up and saying oh I can't ride anymore after one heat and we are up the creek, like Seanisnumber1 says get Floppy back in!!! at least his heart is in it  :approve:

Wouldn't it be nice to hear an interview with him before a meeting where he wasn't giving an excuse why things may go wrong.

One day he will be interviewed and say that everything is perfect rather than his tuner is ill, he's ill or sopme other sympathy grabbing scenario.

Not saying he wasn't ill but geez doesn't it get tiring

Nope, don't like Lee Richardson, never have and never will. It was his home track and if he can't ride it there's no hope for anyone.

SL this is getting silly now this is twice today we've agreed  :wink:  :approve:

Spot on SL.

Sour Grapes! :P

Lee to be fair rode his luck!

Have any of you fair maidens thought of taking up Knitting :rolleyes: You would have been great in the French revolution :wink:

Nope, don't like Lee Richardson, never have and never will. It was his home track and if he can't ride it there's no hope for anyone.

More than a hint of bigitory in that post I fear!

Just be glad WE got through. If we hadn't no doubt Lee would have been slated for not scoring more than a 15 point maximum. Also notice how he again didn't pass anyone.

Home track or no home track, credit where it is due - despite whatever illness he had, Lee came up trumps with another quality pass of Nicki Pedersen (as in the British GP). There are not many who can say that this season as Nicki has been flying.

Can we all stop the senseless slating of Lee, cut him some slack and get behind OUR TEAM for the final on saturday!! :rolleyes:

Nothing like sticking the knife in after the event eh? Can any of you rubbing it in now seriously say that you weren't worried about Richardson prior to the event because I certainly was!!!

Sure he rode his luck, but then everyone needs that in life. He did well and scored 15 points and was part of a great team effort. But would some people be so sanctimonious against those who voiced their opinions before if he'd been the one who was the main reason for us not getting to the Final?

So congrats Lee - you did well...just do us a favour and stick to the healthy lifestyle for the next few days!! ;)