British Speedway Forum

I am fully disgusted with the southern-biased company Sky. When Crumpy has been wrongly excluded by a (Rickardsson fan) ref. they have the guts to shove a mic in his face. I personnly think the member of the Crump team rightly told the cameras to "f*** off". And if steve shovaler has anything to say i say bring it on.

Edited by 5-1 2 THE ACES

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crump is the one who is the disgrace. He's supposed to be the World Champion, he's meant to represent the sport and instead he acts like a petulant little baby just because he was excluded. I saw a few riders have decisions against them, but they didn't cry or bully the sky crew, they actually gave an interview and acted like professionals. Jason Crump is a total disgrace and a black eye on the world of speedway with his childish fits.

Nikki Pedersen did the same when he was excluded he moved a metal barrier in path of a camera man. I think Crump has reason be peed off and is bit bad when they shove a camera 1mm from your face afterwards, if I had fell off and had camera there I would have to punch there heads in too.

Crump is the one who is the disgrace. He's supposed to be the World Champion, he's meant to represent the sport and instead he acts like a petulant little baby just because he was excluded. I saw a few riders have decisions against them, but they didn't cry or bully the sky crew, they actually gave an interview and acted like professionals. Jason Crump is a total disgrace and a black eye on the world of speedway with his childish fits.

you are correct in what you say about him being the current world champion,however you are far from correct in stating he acted like a petulant little baby,as far as I can recall he acted in a professional manner in trying circumstances,perhaps I missed it but what did Crumpy do wrong?

I do take umbridge with your sweeping statement of saying he is a disgrace and a black eye on the world of speedway,unfounded,unwarrented and a pure figmant of your tiny immagination.

Good luck to Tony who looks odds on to take another world title,the only bad thing is that the grand prix series looks all but over in early June.

A big thank you to all the supporters who came into the collectors fayre today.

Crumpy got hard done by in the earlier heats but he can surely gave no griope with the final exclusion, fully deserved in my view. He is a fantastic rider, but he was full of himself and glorying in the publicity when he deservedly won it last year and needs to remember at what level he reprsents the sport when things dont go so well!

I am fully disgusted with the southern-biased company Sky. When Crumpy has been wrongly excluded by a (Rickardsson fan) ref. they have the guts to shove a mic in his face. I personnly think the member of the Crump team rightly told the cameras to "f*** off". And if steve shovaler has anything to say i say bring it on.

I think you will find Crumpie was deservedly excluded in the race that ended with the **** off incident.

I had to laugh at that incompetent pratt Millard spouting off about how much of a credit to the sport Crumpie is, then watches as the cameras catch him firstly shove a cameraman in the tunnel, then secondly throw his helmet to the ground, then thirdly his foulmouthed mechanic wades in to the cameras.

Yeah a real credit!

Nikki Pedersen did the same when he was excluded he moved a metal barrier in path of a camera man. I think Crump has reason be peed off and is bit bad when they shove a camera 1mm from your face afterwards, if I had fell off and had camera there I would have to punch there heads in too.

Really?

you are correct in what you say about him being the current world champion,however you are far from correct in stating he acted like a petulant little baby,as far as I can recall he acted in a professional manner in trying circumstances,perhaps I missed it but what did Crumpy do wrong?

I do take umbridge with your sweeping statement of saying he is a disgrace and a black eye on the world of speedway,unfounded,unwarrented and a pure figmant of your tiny immagination.

Good luck to Tony who looks odds on to take another world title,the only bad thing is that the grand prix series looks all but over in early June.

A big thank you to all the supporters who came into the collectors fayre today.

Perhaps you missed him and his crew bully the sky crew and pushing them around, plus the constant use of foul language on probably the most watched speedway meeting of the season? My tiny immagination sure didn't make that up.

Not entirely related to this subject, but did anyone notice that Edward Kennett was shown as Edward Kenneth in the graphics. Hell, BSI are a British company, you'd think they could get the British guys' names right.

Edited by Subedei