British Speedway Forum

A yellow card

Guest roystone

About time someone stopped being intimidated by Pederson. Crump was rightfully excluded and I'm sure he would testify to that himself. However Pederson has had him off his bike at Eastbourne regularly!! Crump didn't stick his foot into Pederson at 100mile an hour going down the back straight. He kept clear distance from him - I have no doubt Crump had good reason for doing what he did and he gracefully accepted the consequences without threatening the ref he would no longer be his friend! Why is a rider friends with referee's anyway?? I've seen Pederson kick and elbow many times. Crump is one of the cleanest, whilst hardest riders i've seen in many years of following a great sport. There's only one cheat and that's the man who got away with a string of events last season. How did that happen? Jason Crump deserves all the victories he has TRULY earnt!!!!

I have not seen that NP-Greg incident, so I will not comment it, but to be honest I don't think that it was so deliberitely as "the famous kick".

If you didn't see it, how can you say it wasn't deliberate? And, you say you won't comment & then you do!

I don't say it was . I said that I didn't think it was. . . .

I have not seen that NP-Greg incident, so I will not comment it, but to be honest I don't think that it was so deliberitely as "the famous kick".

If you didn't see it, how can you say it wasn't deliberate? And, you say you won't comment & then you do!

I don't say it was . I said that I didn't think it was. . . .

I accept that garf, but how can you possibly comment on what did & didn't happen when you say you didn't see the incident?

still no press release about this 'yelllow card' Garf

Not yet

There has been a press release of sorts in Denmark.

This is taken from the Yahoo speedway groups and was posted by a Scotsman who has lived in Denmark for several years now :)

Danish frustration over the weak rules. Translated from Denmark's biggest Daily newspaper:

A violent kick from Crump towards Champion Pedersen in Saturdays Swedish GP "has pissed everybody off". The Australian only got a warning for his actions. Danish nation coach Jacob Olsen believes the rules should be stronger and harder action taken.

Quote:

"Unfortunately in speedway there are no yellow and red cards. This we need to look at to stop these types of scandals"

However daddy Ole Olsen says "The rules are fine as they are, the referee on the night decides the punishment and thats how it should be"

END of article

Looks like even Jacob and Ole cannot agree either :P

As seen on the Danish tele-text tonight, Ninja-Crumpy only gets a yellow card for his assault in the Swedish GP in Gothenborg.

What a lucky B.....d he is.

Anyone else had got the red card!!

Jeez...we have had the Dane bashing threads so is this the retaliation thread? :mad:

I don't remember seeing you that upset when Nicki Pedersen bulldozed Greg Hancock in to the fence. Did he get a red card then?

BTW this is no "retaliation thread" at all, And I'm no NP fan either, but after Copenhagen SEMIs Ninja-Crumpy has lost a lot of stars in my book.

Greg Hancock is a loser and made the wrong decision, he kept the throttle on when there was nowhere to go.

Well done nicki; when you're leading you can ride whichever line you want - and if others (greg hancock) do not have the common sense to shut off then it is their look out!

Kelvin Tatum would have shut off, but of course lord kelvin is an accomplished motorcyclist and throttle jockey hancock is not :D

As seen on the Danish tele-text tonight, Ninja-Crumpy only gets a yellow card for his assault in the Swedish GP in Gothenborg.

What a lucky B.....d he is.

Anyone else had got the red card!!

Don't understand this thread at all!

The FIM have made no announcement at all about the incident.

I don't see how they can, anyway.

Crump didn't touch Pedersen, Pedersen didn't fall or get injured ... which rule is Crump supposed to have broken???

As officiel as it can be in the medias

Sorry to be something of a pedant but:

Medium = singular

Media = plural

Medias = doesn't exist!

Sorry to be a poor foreigner, not able to write a proper English. :wink:

Sorry mate, didn't know that you were a foreigner! Your English is certainly far better than my Danish! :rolleyes:

As officiel as it can be in the medias

Sorry to be something of a pedant but:

Medium = singular

Media = plural

Medias = doesn't exist!

Sorry to be a poor foreigner, not able to write a proper English. :wink:

Sorry mate, didn't know that you were a foreigner! Your English is certainly far better than my Danish! :rolleyes:

Not to bad to be classified as a Brit on this forum, so no problems here mate.

I will still have some different ways of saying things which might sound funny in the ears of a "real Brit".

But I'm still learning. Life is one long school making one even better. And when you dies all the wisdom collected through the years is gone too.

hmmmm actually a scary thought as a lot of wisdom may float around somewhere then.

Just a thought, but if it had been Nicki Pedersen or Hans Andersen doing the kicking would we have had 10 seperate topics on the forum by now, with hundreds of posts.

I know they didn't, but kicking out at someone still isn't right, fortunately NP didnt end up losing control and wiping out the rest of the riders outside of him.

I know I may get a slagging for this, but NP and HA have been verbally attacked on this forum for unsportsmanlike actions, so what was Crumpy doing?

If not the same then similar.