British Speedway Forum

A yellow card

As seen on the Danish tele-text tonight, Ninja-Crumpy only gets a yellow card for his assault in the Swedish GP in Gothenborg.

What a lucky B.....d he is.

Anyone else had got the red card!!

Jeez...we have had the Dane bashing threads so is this the retaliation thread? :mad:

I don't remember seeing you that upset when Nicki Pedersen bulldozed Greg Hancock in to the fence. Did he get a red card then?

Edited by Midnight_Lady

As seen on the Danish tele-text tonight, Ninja-Crumpy only gets a yellow card for his assault in the Swedish GP in Gothenborg.

What a lucky B.....d he is.

Anyone else had got the red card!!

Jeez...we have had the Dane bashing threads so is this the retaliation thread? :mad:

I don't remember seeing you that upset when Nicki Pedersen bulldozed Greg Hancock in to the fence. Did he get a red card then?

I have not seen that NP-Greg incident, so I will not comment it, but to be honest I don't think that it was so deliberitely as "the famous kick".

BTW this is no "retaliation thread" at all, And I'm no NP fan either, but after Copenhagen SEMIs Ninja-Crumpy has lost a lot of stars in my book.

Only a yellow card!!!!  Personally I'd have given him a medal!   :P

You must be a football fan :approve:

Not at all, just having a laugh at another situation blown way out of proportion.

Something maybe a few others should try! :blink:

Edited by Wackie

Guest OxfordSilverMachineTasha
have not seen that NP-Greg incident, so I will not comment it, but to be honest I don't think that it was so deliberitely as "the famous kick".

The NP-Greg incident was serious. Nicki saw him and wacked him into the fence!!! :mad: The crumpy vs nicki was nothing! There was no complains from Nicki so why is everyone making sch a big deal!