British Speedway Forum

Crumpy what a legend!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was Jason Beckham he would have proberly missed the kick altogether :lol: (ok I'll get my coat and taxi waiting!!)

As for the incident, I was laughing at it, because I didn't think that anyone would do such a daft thing!

Well done to Hans and well done greg, joint 2nd!! I can just keep my fingers crossed and hope that Greg does well in the remaining gps!(my rose tinted glasses are still full!!!!!! LOL!!)

I think JC is a legend! as you can tell the people who moan about his actions were the ones who played chess when they were young and said no when friends asked them to come out side and play :shock:

The point which seems to have been missed is that a rider kicking another rider is NOT a racing incident! It was closer to an unprovoked assault, but whichever way, it has nothing to do with racing. I hope Nicki puts in a complaint about him.....hard riding is one thing, but behaviour of that type has no place in any sport.

You seem determined to turn this incident into a sort of hans andersen incident... jason didnt complain about it , he knew what he had done was wrong... end of story... I think you would have done the same if you were in his situation :mad:

I have to admit it made me laugh, I would have laughed if he'd kicked TRick or Scotty or any other rider for that matter - it was totally unexpected & random!

I admit it wasn't very sporting & was wrong, but it was funny & livened up what I also feel was a rather dull meeting.

It made us all laugh here too. We came in at heat 6 and where was Mark? Nothing else left to get excited about.

The point which seems to have been missed is that a rider kicking another rider is NOT a racing incident! It was closer to an unprovoked assault, but whichever way, it has nothing to do with racing. I hope Nicki puts in a complaint about him.....hard riding is one thing, but behaviour of that type has no place in any sport.

You seem determined to turn this incident into a sort of hans andersen incident... jason didnt complain about it , he knew what he had done was wrong... end of story... I think you would have done the same if you were in his situation :mad:

I didn't mention Hans - this thread is about Crump, not Hans. Also, to say that "I seem determined" to do anything with it is a bit much as that was my first post in the thread. I assume you are getting me mixed up with someone else.....I'll just wait for your apology shall I?! :rolleyes:

Yes, he knew what he did was wrong, fair comment there. However, the thought of doing such a thing should never have even entered his head! As for you thinking I would have done the same thing....sorry, wrong again.

Was he excluded for the kick or the fall ?

I can't believe we are not up to page 30 by now. You lot are slipping, if it had been Andersen or Pedersen giving a kick, this forum would be in meltdown.

You are so right.

But Ican't understand how "Ninja-Crumpy-Turttle" was not excluded for the rest of the evening and banned for one or two more GPs as punishment for the unsporty behaviour.

The fall, as he fell off by himself. and did not get his bike off the track, he didnt even try to ,just stood up and parked it in the middle of the track. so he was the cause of the race being stopped.Nothing was said about the kicking incident.

The fall, as he fell off by himself. and did not get his bike off the track, he didnt even try to ,just stood up and parked it in the middle of the track. so he was the cause of the race being stopped.Nothing was said about the kicking incident.

So in another word, the ref. was the biggest sissy on the night then.

I can't believe we are not up to page 30 by now. You lot are slipping, if it had been Andersen or Pedersen giving a kick, this forum would be in meltdown.

You are so right.

But Ican't understand how "Ninja-Crumpy-Turttle" was not excluded for the rest of the evening and banned for one or two more GPs as punishment for the unsporty behaviour.

You are joking of course?

You are so right.

NOT AT ALL.

Ninja-Crumpy has showed so much unsporty behaviour in the GP-serie this year.

You are so right.

NOT AT ALL.

Talk about tunnel vision, when exactly?

Talk about tunnel vision, when exactly?

I think garf is talking about Crumpy cutting across KB at the start of their semi in the Danish GP