British Speedway Forum

Crumpy what a legend!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja-Crumpy has showed so much unsporty behaviour in the GP-serie this year.

Talk about tunnel vision, when exactly?

I think garf is talking about Crumpy cutting across KB at the start of their semi in the Danish GP

You are so right.

Have still not forgotten that. As said on the Danish channel DK4 yesterday evening, after the kicking thing, by the commentators : Crump should have come to KB just after the heat and said that "he deserved" the final more than KB did, as KB was "just in on a wild card", and he wanted so badly to be World Champ.

I wonder how many of those who found the kick funny would have found it so funny had it been done by a Danish rider? :angry:

Would liked to have seen Jason interviewed afterwards & watch him explain what he thought he was doing. :unsure:

Incidently, has anyone else noticed how many times Sophie interviews Lee Richardson during meetings he is in??? :o

I can't quite believe some are virtually ignoring this. What Crump did was dangerous, unprovoked, and certainly an unsportsman like action.

He drew his leg back, and kicked out with force going into the first turn. With three riders outside him he could have unsettled Nicki enough to cause a huge pile up. To laugh this off is almost as much a disgrace as Jason doing it. I've never seen a rider try to knock someone off so blantantly, without any provokation, or in such a way. There's no question of it being a heat of the moment racing incident.

I sincerely hope that Jason is warned about his future conduct, and any repeat of this behaviour should be very severely dealt with.

I'm sure you'll all be very pleased with your new 'whiter than white' world champion. Personally, I've lost a whole lot of respect for the guy. :angry:

I can't quite believe some are virtually ignoring this.

I agree 21CH, but then again it wasn't Pedersen or Andersen was it. I guess all the Crump fans who slated off the aforementioned are keeping very quiet on this one. It just highlights how hypocritical a lot people are, who come on to this forum.

In hope that you will learn how winners win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing healer BaconBalls has :wink: Funny when it's an individual event how different some riders race did no-one tell him there was a Swede waiting in the wings to come through. :lol:

Well Done Crumpy......keep it up this time it's yours (kiss of death that......well it was for TEAM GB anyway)

Incidently, has anyone else noticed how many times Sophie interviews Lee Richardson during meetings he is in??? :o

She's probably trying to drum up support for him he lost a lot of respect when he did what he did to Mark.

As for JC and being dangerous I can't comment as I've yet to see the meeting (although I did receive updates via texts from Tabby :approve: ) The reason you probably haven't heard much from the Grumpy fans is that he's not normally a dirty rider so they are almost certainly in shock over the incident. As for FR saying if it had been Andersen or Pedersen........hmmmmm more than likely right they would have been ripped to shreds why because everyone loves a baddie and let's face it them Danes are World Champions at being baddies at the moment :wink:

Jeez, sounds like some people on here would like riders wrapped up in cotton wall and a new rule introduced which meant riders could not come within 4 feet of each other when passing!

Speedway is supposed to be a non-contact sport, but a bit of aggro or a bit of tension between riders and an overwhelming desire to win from some makes it the sport it is (and has been for decades!).

Speedway is in danger of becoming far too sterile, and some of the fans aren't helping with their over the top polically correct comments and beliefs.

An elbow here, a bit of a shove there..... all part of the sport and has been going on for many, many years without major problems. Now all of a sudden we have the luxury of Sky sports and their slow-mo replays and some people are up in arms about the slightest of things which they would have never of seen normally.

As it's already been stated on this thread. Nicki didn't seem to have a problem with Jason on Saturday, so why the hell should some of the fans on here! Mountain and molehill are two words which spring to mind!

Get over it! Or if speedway is becoming far too physical/dangerous for you go and watch bowls!

Incidently, has anyone else noticed how many times Sophie interviews Lee Richardson during meetings he is in???  :o

She's probably trying to drum up support for him he lost a lot of respect when he did what he did to Mark.

As for JC and being dangerous I can't comment as I've yet to see the meeting (although I did receive updates via texts from Tabby :approve: ) The reason you probably haven't heard much from the Grumpy fans is that he's not normally a dirty rider so they are almost certainly in shock over the incident. As for FR saying if it had been Andersen or Pedersen........hmmmmm more than likely right they would have been ripped to shreds why because everyone loves a baddie and let's face it them Danes are World Champions at being baddies at the moment :wink:

No no no, Shazzy dear!

Now YOU are painting all the Danes with the same brush.

Don't do that. The youngsters has not been spoiled yet.

Incidently, has anyone else noticed how many times Sophie interviews Lee Richardson during meetings he is in???  :o

What happened then, did i miss something, or is this something that happened a while ago

What happened then, did i miss something, or is this something that happened a while ago

British Final 2 years ago (or was it 3 now, time seems to fly be these days)! anyway, it was the one the same year as the Aussie GP. Lee took Mark off and that finished Mark's GP aspirations for the year, didn't do his back a lot of good either!

Sorry to say that Mark Loram fans are like elephants (No, not in size!) we never forget things and very rarely forgive them either..........