British Speedway Forum

Hans Andersen sponsors

Well I'm not going to buy a lift from Meridian Lifts, Hans association or not, I have no need for one. That said, if ever I do need a lift, it won't be from Meridian lifts!

Why shouldn't I let Hans' sponsors know I'm never going to do business with them?

I know Team GB (NOT ENGLAND) would not have won anyway (who started the Sweden, Well Done thread?) but I don't like the guy.

Get a grip, get a life and take defeat graciously. We lost this meeting before Heat 25 and if you think for one minute Scotty would have beaten PK you must come from planet zob. GB far exceeded anyones expectations including admittedly mine, but Sweden were the best team on the night. The Poles and the Danes were very disappointing, the ref had an absolute mare.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have no sense of humour! :rolleyes:

I might be a right tw-at, like Hans but I don't care if someone wants to sponsor a right pratt. I won't buy anything from any of his sponsors but then that said, how likely is it that I will want anything from one of his sponsors anyway? My favourite rider is Wato but I have yet to use Mallett Transport for anything as of yet, I've never had any need to! :blink::rolleyes:

Guest bluey

Can I also say that Meridian Lifts also sponsor two conference league riders who happen to be BRITISH!!!!!! Also they sponsor Chris Louis who I believe is also British

They sponsor Lee Richardson.

Well that's good to hear, now take away Andersen's share and give it to another brit! He's a dirty, unsporting rider, who'd want their company associated with him??

That will not happen Trees! Our "dear friends" at Meridian love Hans SO MUCH...! he can do no wrong in thier eyes.............!

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a lift may I suggest Stannah Lifts in Andover, much nicer company.................

They sponsor Lee Richardson.

Well that's good to hear, now take away Andersen's share and give it to another brit! He's a dirty, unsporting rider, who'd want their company associated with him??

That will not happen Trees! Our "dear friends" at Meridian love Hans SO MUCH...! he can do no wrong in thier eyes.............!

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a lift may I suggest Stannah Lifts in Andover, much nicer company.................

Face it : Any publicity is good publicity.

Lord Nelson knew how to deal with them cheating scoundrels:o ;)

Yes, and last night teamGB lived up to his immortal words 'England expects that every man will do his duty.'

For any problems with jolly foreigners that need sorting, Horatio can be contacted at viscountnelson@victory.co.uk just tell him Hans is French! :D

Guest richtea78

Ive got a better idea that may actually cost him his sponsors. Why doesnt everyone email BSI and John Posselwaite and politley explain what they think of Hans and how he ruined the tournament. He must already be pretty annoyed about it as its the major talking point of the tournament and has detracted from an otherwise great set of meetings.

Heres the good part. Hans is currently 19th in the GP's, only the top 8 qualify automatically, if Hans doesnt qualify he will need one of the 6 permenant wild cards and if BSI are in controll of it, which lets be honest they pretty much are, he might not get one and then he will be properly shafted. :D

Bit like you and Boyce then. ;)

Difference being that Boycey is a very good friend of mine and I don't sponsor him, order him around, treat him like a taxi when visiting his country etc, etc, etc............. :angry:

The money i won on the match last night i may well sponsor hans from now on how do i contact him :D:D

Should find him at Eastbourne on Monday .......

Riding for Ipswich against Eastbourne ..........

But might have trouble finding in the Ipswich teams pits next to Nicholls &

Louis .

Could find him hiding in the Eastbourne pits next to Pedersen . ;)

Can I also say that Meridian Lifts also sponsor two conference league riders who happen to be BRITISH!!!!!! Also they sponsor Chris Louis who I believe is also British

Good on them, perhaps they could give Andersen's share to another British Conference League rider then, what company would want to be associated with this rider, dirty, arrogant and unsporting!

Good on them, perhaps they could give Andersen's share to another British Conference League rider then, what company would want to be associated with this rider, dirty, arrogant and unsporting!

I think you need a reality check Trees. Lets chase sponsors out of the sport eh? Tell them what to do with their dosh eh? I think we should just be happy that they sponsor ANY rider.

I think you need a reality check Trees. Lets chase sponsors out of the sport eh? Tell them what to do with their dosh eh? I think we should just be happy that they sponsor ANY rider.

I'm hardly chasing them away simply suggesting that it's perhaps not good PR for their company to be associated with Hans Andersen. At the end of the day they will make up their own mind if he is good for their company or not, I don't suppose for one minute that they will take any notice of my opinion. To be honest thinking about it the more controversial the bloke is the more his mug is shown on the tv so perhaps in that way they think he is good for PR! :mad: