British Speedway Forum

Hans Andersen

!) Splatty, your point concerning referees being able to stop races where a rider is baulked but doesn't necessarily fall is spot on. Been saying it for years.

2) Steve, no mate, you have missed the point. Why would Scott stop for no reason? To deliberately loe a point. Of course, makes perfect sense.

3) Ref's decisions are one thing, cheating is another. Bates is certainly not the best referee in the game - far from it - but he cannot influence what riders do or don't do on track. A referee calls it how he sees it (right or wrong) most refs decisions even themselves out over the course of most meetings. What Andersen did, however, was blatant cheating. What else can you call it? Whether Scott would have caught PK or not isn't the point here. The point is, Andersen "team rode" with a rider from another team. If nothing else he was not making a bona fide attempt to race & factually that is against the rules.

In the grand scheme of things, winnning the World Cup or not isn't going to end thirld world famine, but what Andersen did tonight was a disgrace & he should be ashamed of himself as a sportsman & a human being.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any off the people who stick up for Hans Andersen on here need 2 grow-up!!!

We all seen the replays and its obvious, hes a complete and utter ....................( u fill the blanks with your own disgusting name) he deserves being called it!!

Im not taking anything away from sweeden cus hey rode well but we was not given a fair chance in the final. I honestly do not know how the riders kept there cool at all and all i can hope for is that Hans gets booed an jeered at every track. Im also praying for Scott Nicholls to have a big say in Han's futuer at foxhall, like telling him to go 4 and 3 ( p-i-s 5 off )

Again people who stick up for Hans just are not british at all, why shud u respect him when he puts our country out off contention! HE'S NOT THINKING ABOUT US AND HE HATES THE BRITISH, Y BOTHER PRAISING THAT??????

Give him your biggest jeers wen u all c him

( p.s hes a real crap lier 2, the smirking gave it away )

Guest Shnikies
in terms of consistency the race shouldn't have been stopped and rerun - but ideally I believe that the refs should be able to restart or award in situations like this - i've never understood why a rider has to come off his bike for a decision to be made

I'd agree with you on that one Splatty. But you can't just start doing that in heat 23 of the World Cup Final! I could almost understand awarding the race (even though I'm not sure that's allowed!) but not to re-run the whole race.

Can I say a big thank you to Hans Andersen for saving us all from another 28 page thread on how dirty Nicki P is :P

could end up with a 28pager on how bad a liar Andersen is tho :angry:

But Nicki was not dirty tonight, I though he rode well all night, despite not scoring the points. I have saod lots of well dones tonight but, Well Done to Nicki P for riding a fair meeting tonight. He can do it when he wants to, there no doubting he had the chance a few times.

Guest JY2003

Speedfan1 - Get over it. Their's always next year. Obviously Neil didnt pay Jacob enough money and the Swedes did. That's Speedway for you.

Well done to all teams and riders including Hans Andersen :D

To be honest Great Britain were very lucky with referee decisions tonight and Sweden were the better team.

This Hans Andersen stuff is nonsence, there were 4 riders in the race, it was not a match race.

***HÈAR HEAR***

It's really nice to see someone acually being objective about the whole situation. :D

Great Britain definately had the referee on their side all night, and Sweden batteled their way to the top where they should be, they are the best team no doubt.. Congratulations to the Swedes... Brilliant... B)

2) Steve, no mate, you have missed the point. Why would Scott stop for no reason? To deliberately loe a point. Of course, makes perfect sense.

i'm not missing the point (Nicholls has already done that tonight :wink: )...

but the point i'm trying to make is that there are 3 others that didn't see the red light... just what was Nicholls seeing?

i have a powerful auto-focus flash that produces the short bursts of red light, and i know what he says he saw, but the other 3 kept going

Guest Shnikies
Can I say a big thank you to Hans Andersen for saving us all from another 28 page thread on how dirty Nicki P is :P

could end up with a 28pager on how bad a liar Andersen is tho :angry:

When was Nicki Pedersen dirty? Infact had it not of been for Hans Andersen we may be World Champions and any dirty riding by Pedersen would have been ignored anyway, the fact is the ref may have put decisions in our favour but he was clueless and completely out of it, Andersen on the other hand knew 100% what he was doing and as Scotty nicely pointed out his bulsh*t riding has probably earnt him a few bob! :mad:

Do you really think the Danes wanted Sweden to win? In my experience they hate each other with a passion! :)

Not to mention that Hans and Scott are actually team-mates for their British club, who are incidentially on SKY on Monday night. Surely SKY wouldn't want that would they?

Guest JY2003
Their's always next year. Obviously Neil didnt pay Jacob enough money and the Swedes did. That's Speedway for you

If you honestly believe what you wrote JY2003 you are even sadder than I gave you credit for :sad:

I really don't care how sad you think i am.... :rolleyes:

well at least people haven't laid into Nicki Pedersen yet

No, he was the very last person in british people's minds tonight.

have a powerful auto-focus flash that produces the short bursts of red light, and i know what he says he saw, but the other 3 kept going

But surely the light from the camera flashed when only he looked that way, and he made a slpit second decision to stop, the leaders were out in front so didn't see it, Pedersen was behind so didn't ............. tch

Edited by Trees

Any off the people who stick up for Hans Andersen on here need 2 grow-up!!!

people who stick up for Hans just are not british at all,

How stupid is that? I am British but was disgusted with the referee. If it wasn't for his incompetence and blatant cheating then it would never have been a last heat decider anyway!!

Well done Hans :)

Their's always next year. Obviously Neil didnt pay Jacob enough money and the Swedes did. That's Speedway for you

If you honestly believe what you wrote JY2003 you are even sadder than I gave you credit for :sad:

I really don't care how sad you think i am.... :rolleyes:

JY, if you honestly believe your original post, there is no place for you here. Speedway is not about bribes & cheating, unless you happen to be hans Andersen of course. I hope your comment was tongue in cheek, but if not, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest JY2003
JY2003 are you actually from Danmark or are you just a fan of a few of thier riders?

No. I'm not from Denmark. Yes,i am a fan of few of their riders. Have you got a problem with that :unsure::rolleyes: