British Speedway Forum

Hans Andersen

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a bad thing in this case???

a reply of a person that must be a complete t*sser

Cant believe you are suggesting he deserves to be assaulted.

i Think he is a bit of of an idiot at the moment but i wouldnt give a different reception to anyone at belle-vue as i have a lot of respect for all the riders.

OK!!

not what i meant to suggest in my last post

What i meant was give him a slap around the face, not actually assult him seriosly!!!

It was 1 in the morning and i wanted to get to bed so i rushed the reply, would never want to see a rider hurt, no matter what stupid thing he has done.

SORRY!!! :oops:

I really think this thread has run it's course now & should be locked. I was as piddled off as anyone by Han's actions last week, but enough is enough. I really can't condone any suggestions of violence whatsoever. By all means boo him as loudly as you can when he rides at your track, but any suggestions of slapping his face etc are totally unacceptable. Please mods can you lock this thread & let the whole sorry episode die a death. :angry:

Well said Liontamer, we've all had a moan and a bitch and I'm sure a few people will boo him, I'll just do what I do to his fellow countryman and ignore him! Lets drop it now, come on people!

just one final dig if i might be permitted

SCB you've either had a massive change of heart or you've suddenly realised how stupid you were being last week, afterall weren't you the one who wanted us to email Han's Sponsors in attempt to make them drop him? You even went to great lenghts to tell us who they were and how to contact them, it's pity people like you didn't adopt your current attitude on Sunday and then maybe this whole sorry episode might not have escalated the way it did :mad:

Intresting how certain people have read certain posts isn't it?!

re-read my posts and tell me where I have told ANYONE to email Hans' sponsors, if people have read my posts and thought that's what I was suggesting, then thats up to them!

I mearly asked for a lists of Hans sponsors, suggested I was going to email his sponsors and then put the list of his sponsors on the forum. I'll quite happilly post TRick or Lorams sponsors onto the forum if I can find them, now what does that suggest?

Did I tell ANYONE to email Hans' sponsors to stop sponsoring him? Seems a few people jumped the gun. Flippin heck, Hans' sponsors have had loads of exposure on this forum, that can't be a bad thing can it? If it is, why is that? Surely it's because of what Hans did and if that is the case, he does not deserve to be associtated with them! :blink:

Edited by SCB

Intresting how certain people have read certain posts isn't it?!

re-read my posts and tell me where I have told ANYONE to email Hans' sponsors, if people have read my posts and thought that's what I was suggesting, then thats up to them!

I mearly asked for a lists of Hans sponsors, suggested I was going to email his sponsors and then put the list of his sponsors on the forum.  I'll quite happilly post TRick or Lorams sponsors onto the forum if I can find them, now what does that suggest?

Did I tell ANYONE to email Hans' sponsors to stop sponsoring him?  Seems a few people jumped the gun.  Flippin heck, Hans' sponsors have had loads of exposure on this forum, that can't be a bad thing can it?  If it is, why is that?  Surely it's because of what Hans did and if that is the case, he does not deserve to be associtated with them!  :blink:

So pray tell me the reasoning for you posting them up then, was free publicity for them?

Was it to email them and offer your congratulations at his bronze medal?,

Even if you claim not have intended people to email posting the list on THIS forum at that time was clear indication you wanted people to follow suit. I really can't be bothered to trawl back through your postings to nitpick for specific's but even if you didn't intend on a mass campaign by posting the list on the forum you were drawing attention to them and covertly encouraging others to follow!

They may have jumped the gun, but YOU loaded it.

Edited by General Melchitt

Was it to email them and offer your congratulations at his bronze medal?

You said it!! :)

TBH, I think if I had emailed one of Hans sponsors (I have not BTW, but as I said now I know who they are I will not be usig any of there products) they would love the exposure they were getting, wouldn't they? Plus are they really going to take any notice of what a few people on a speedway forum have to say and stop sponsoring Hans just because we said so?

Yes, I did load the gun, I'll agree with you there, but lets just say I put all TR's sponsors on here now, would people feel the need to send them emails to slag off TR? Ultimitly if anyone felt the need to emails any of Hans' sponsors, they did it not because of what I had said or done but because of what Hans did(or did not!!!!) do.

You're famous now anyway SCB. In this week's Speedway Star.  :P

But not last weeks :(

Edited by SCB

Therew as an interesting item in the Ipswich Evening Star tonight (Saturday, 14th August), previewing the WC qualifier at Vojens.

There was an interview with Andersen, who was talking mainly about that meeting, and how he is looking forward to getting back into action for the Witches next week. However, he also said:

"The whole World Cup thing has been blown out of all proportion and the were 60 pages on one website about it - madness."

I didn't see the event (on my hols at the time), but did read the Speedway Star this week, and I have to agree that it's just stupid to blame one incident. What about Nicholls' dropping the point after seeing a red light in the crowd - what spectating tw-at did that? What about Loram being beaten by Jonsson in Heat 24? I'm sure there were plenty of other incidents when one team or another might have scored one more or one less points. Who could have predicted that Gollob wouldn't score?

Finally - what would have happened if it had been staged at a proper speedway track? :o

Cheers,

Dave Love

Well I'm chuffed to bits the little oik missed out last night. As Brits we're all meant to shake hands and 'play-on'. Well, not me. I think we were ganged up on and if he loses his sponsers and takes up bacon-hurling, good. If it makes anyone else think twice about doing the dirty on GB in next years world cup, good.

In the 100th race of a 100 races of a superb world cup, he tried to make a name for himself at the sports expense. And oh he's managed that OK. He made the sport look foolish and dodgy right at the death. The guy single handedly ruined a wonderful showcase for speedway.

All this hand-wringing about what a jolly good chap he is making me gag.

Edited by Brightonbob

Therew as an interesting item in the Ipswich Evening Star tonight (Saturday, 14th August), previewing the WC qualifier at Vojens.

There was an interview with Andersen, who was talking mainly about that meeting, and how he is looking forward to getting back into action for the Witches next week. However, he also said:

"The whole World Cup thing has been blown out of all proportion and the were 60 pages on one website about it - madness."

I didn't see the event (on my hols at the time), but did read the Speedway Star this week, and I have to agree that it's just stupid to blame one incident. What about Nicholls' dropping the point after seeing a red light in the crowd - what spectating tw-at did that? What about Loram being beaten by Jonsson in Heat 24? I'm sure there were plenty of other incidents when one team or another might have scored one more or one less points. Who could have predicted that Gollob wouldn't score?

Finally - what would have happened if it had been staged at a proper speedway track? :o

Cheers,

Dave Love

What about what he said in the Ipswich programme against Eastbourne last thursday admitting what he done .

You convieniently forgot to mention that