British Speedway Forum

Line up for final grand prix qualifier

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky Hans.

But how can Lindback get into the GPs??? He's such a big head who thinks he's better than everyone!

Chrzanowski??

If the Gps are for the best riders how can Lindback or Chrzanowski get into them? Maybe Hans wouldnt be the best rider to go into there either (and yes that is coming from an Ippo/Hans fan) but Andersen would be better than these riders!!

Why do these meetings always have to go to semis and finals, its cost Scotty the British Championship ,Hans today. When will they learn that these meetings should be over 20 heats, no more or less.

Feel really sorry for Hans .

Riding against all the odds with 2 badly injured hands .

Top scored tonight and still went out .

Still feel he is bound to get a wild card for next year .

A rider like Nicki Pedersen who people go to watch because of his attitude to

racing .

Just hope his hands are better for next weeks Elite league meetings .

Unlucky Hans.

But how can Lindback get into the GPs??? He's such a big head who thinks he's better than everyone!

Chrzanowski??

If the Gps are for the best riders how can Lindback or Chrzanowski get into them? Maybe Hans wouldnt be the best rider to go into there either (and yes that is coming from an Ippo/Hans fan) but Andersen would be better than these riders!!

Why do these meetings always have to go to semis and finals, its cost Scotty the British Championship ,Hans today. When will they learn that these meetings should be over 20 heats, no more or less.

Anton is in the gp's cos he is a good rider, big head you say? Think Mr Anderson got a bigger head than anyone, attitude is his middle name!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just what do you base that on ? But i guess you are right tonight at least as he did finish better than anyone else........as winner of the meeting. :D

It might be that a rider that is good with the system gets through,maybe.As the riders knew the system before the meeting started they knew there was nothing to be gained from going through the quali's unbeaten,so it is rather pointless to say the best rider was knocked out,just like you can`t say the best rider didn`t win a certain G.P when all the riders know it is only the final that counts. :unsure:

Doesn't sound like you WvH. Lanzilla's right - Hans will be back in for sure. He was unlucky tonight but he's a good rider and the events of the last couple of weeks won't have done him any harm when BSI come to pick the riders.

Anton is in the gp's cos he is a good rider, big head you say? Think Mr Anderson got a bigger head than anyone, attitude is his middle name!!!!! :rolleyes:

Lindback a good rider?? Have you ever seen him ride Ippo??? Completey crap!

Just been told to say, and totally agree, that we hate anything to do with Poole (apart from Hans)!!!

Also on MSN, been told by TWO people that they both find Lindback annoying!!

Edited by Witches Vs Hammers

YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Way to go Toninio!!!!!!!

:D:D:DB)

I was mulling it over whether to go to Cardiff next year but now the field has been watered down with the inclusion of these two I'll save myself some dosh and tape it to watch the interesting bits later.

Its our own personal opinions why does everyone have to mock what your sayin when you are just puting your view down

Well said Laura.

Sorry rabbit, just a bit annoyed. I didnt say anything after the World Cup, but think its about time to say something!!

Edited by Witches Vs Hammers

One was me :D

Its our own personal opinions why does everyone have to mock what your sayin when you are just puting your view down :mad:

Hans has got to be more popular than Antonnio.............

2 people find Antonnio annoying .

Cant think of anyone who finds Hans annoying . ;)

We can say what we like about Hans but he is without a doubt one of the best riders in the world(top 10) and easily on a par(if not above) the current world champion!

I really feel for him tonight but as many have said he will definatly be there next year as a permenant wildcard!

Would have been nice for him to get in on merit though!

Well Done KB.............so near yet so far!

Congratulations to both who qualified!

Its our own personal opinions why does everyone have to mock what your sayin when you are just puting your view down :mad:

Its not about that we find him annoying, its just that people are takin Hayleys views and mocking them when fair enough its a free country but she and i are just puttin our own opinions down.

Its not about that we find him annoying, its just that people are takin Hayleys views and mocking them when fair enough its a free country but she and i are just puttin our own opinions down.

You got your views and we got ours. Hans is still one of the most arrogant riders around. I aint saying he aint a good rider he is,but he gotta learn to grow up!!!

He's also one of the Poles that refused to go to the SWC. He said that his not in his best form....

More to do with the crap money i think.

Cant imagine any Brit puting money before Country .

Is this why Poole always have foreign riders rather Brits ?

All the foreigners pick Poole first because they pay best .

All the Brits rather ride for the team of their chose .

You got your views and we got ours. Hans is still one of the most arrogant riders around. I aint saying he aint a good rider he is,but he gotta learn to grow up!!!

Like you said we all have our own views, and this both myself and Laura will read what you say, and take that on board. However, when people start being horrible to riders that we like, then its time to say something.

Hans might not be the best rider on track, but he tries to do whats best. Hans AND Lindback are BOTH young still, and if Hans, needs to grow up and do better then so does Lindback.