British Speedway Forum

Line up for final grand prix qualifier

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with this format at all. Peter Karlsson could end up with 8 points finish second in the semi and second in the final and he's through.Antonio Lindback could score 14 points finish third in his semi and he's out.That's poor. I hope the young exciting talents like Lindback make it to the GP's next year.Come on Floppy too. [ Make a mockery of this daft system even if i don't like it ] Thanks Champion for the updates and translations !!! :D

Looks like there are some discussions between riders and the referee. Riders say that there is too dark on the track, and there are still problems with the electricity. Moreover they say that the track is in bad condition.

---

ok - the meeting is beeing continued.

Edited by Champion

What a facial end to the meeting. Andersen and Lindback should be the two that go through, end of story. It should be about what the riders do over the meeting, not a last ditch effort from riders that have been well beaten during the 20 heats.

A rider on 8 points can qualify over a rider on 12 or 14. Where's the justice in that?

Lindback has been brilliant and would be a fantastic rider to grace the GP stage. The GP needs the Lindbacks more than they need more PKs back again, and that's not meant as disrespect to a very good rider.

Just hope lady luck shines on the Brazilian wonder boy.