British Speedway Forum

Congratulations Sam....

Agree that Sam messed up rider intros could not hear a word as soon as he said the riders names with the airhorns blasting all around. You need a good presenter at an event like this and i'm afraid Sam was NOT the Man!

Major mistake by Benfield to employ an amateur debutant for such an important job.

He made an absolute cock-up of the rider introductions by getting them ar$e about.

And with no proper announcer I didn't get half of the race times.

His jabbering was unclear, and he mixed up attempting to give the race result with attempting to give the line up for the next race. I don't even know whether he gave all the race times. Several appeared never to be given and one came about three races after the event.

Ermolenko, forget announcing, stick to what you're good at.

Edited by Ace_of_clubs

Inbetween watching, an enjoying probably the best Cardif GP so far, I was in communication, via text, with several people.

To best of my knowledge all were above 1st tier. and the majority view was we couldn't hear a word the man was saying.

One of our party said this was a good thing ....

others may have thought it -

Propa bo that quite like it.Shame the p*** heads kept spilling beer over the scorecard eh :mad:  :P  :D  :P .

Says the under age drinker!!

Jill won't be happy with you, p*** head indeed!! :P

who was that then

i wasnt drunk couldnt have been me hehehe

robbo underge drinker never. Never seen him with a alcoholic drink all day lol

Edited by jill

Ermolenko, forget announcing, stick to what you're good at.

I don't think you can fall over and try to claim the bonus point in a GP :D

We couldn't hear much of Ermolenko's mumbling either, and his introductions were rubbish.

They should have had a proper announcer to give the official results.

There was me thinking I was drunk and hearing had gone all funny, luckily I sat next to Liontamer (very nice man and not as old as I thought either :wink: ) and B2B his comments are hilarious and a true Brit fan thats what I like. :approve: