British Speedway Forum

Cardiff Weather

Its not looking good going on the following links...

Suggestion of rain: http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX00...t&code=code&y=0

Suggestion of sun but the sun index is only 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1424

Anyone know anymore? :(

Not worried anyway - it has a roof!

I wouldn't normally be bothered either but we have to keep Pawprint on the move all day so she is that shattered during the evening she just wants to rest her weary paws in the hotel room for 5/6 hours. :D

The last couple of years have been too hot if anything so could we please have lower temperatures than lately, but no rain. :approve:

5 day forecasts don't always have any human input to sort out any mistakes. Don't trust them really, although the Beeb have sorted theirs out (shame about their interactive forecasts) Expect around 21/22 degrees with sunny intervals. A very pleasant day considering the average for June (for most of the country) is around 17-19 degrees. :);)

Looks like being quite a nice day on Sat, 20 degrees with 20% chance of precip. Just nice for Pawprint, don't want her puffing and panting as much as Flash (my labrador) was the other day although he was chasing his female friend Corrie on that boiling day we had :wub:

weather report from outside the stadium:

Warm and over cast, quite muggy i reckon there will be a thunder storm before the day is out.

Cheers for the link there SS it's good to know that there is nice weather on the horizon seeing as we've just had a thunder storm in Dover! :cry:

It will not be too hot on Saturday but the trend is for the temps to soar again, reaching 27/28 by Monday. (southern half of Britain, low 20's further north) Cardiff may be plagued by some cloud tomorrow. The temps will be affected by the amount of cloud cover. Cloudy could see the temps held back to about 19. A clear day could see a p.m. max. of around 22. (hard to be certain as low cloud and fog can be very localised on the coast)

I'm on a roll with my predictions so I'm confident in this. :D;)

Yes earlier in the week some rain was forecast for Cardiff tomorrow but now it looks as if it will be part cloudy. I hope it is a bit warmer than the suggested 19 degrees and that the sun is out, I am not going to be dressed for a rainy day ;)

Bring the good weather forward for tomorrow!