I couldn't see that reflected on the official Witches site when I looked earlier๐
Unlucky for Northampton, think Iversen has been riding quite well.
It was a great GP, good close racing, easy travelling, easy entry and great view. Only downside were the beer queues and they're was no merchandise on sale apart from Czech Speedway and Dudek had a stall.
Morris was overseeing it, saw him earlier on, along with Tony Olsson. Credit to him as well as he went and thanked everyone on the centre green personally, marshalls, 1st aiders etc.
I agree with your second paragraph but not the first. If they're a lot better, then they should have finished higher in the qualifier i.e. the British Final.
The trouble with dodgy call-offs is that fans lose trust and that is important. No-one will trust Lynn again when it comes to this because they've been caught red-handed before.
The lumps that came off the bladed grader were solid and staff had to break them up, it didn't look sludgy to me as there wasn't much material at all. I'd have ridden it!
Could anyone that's been to the stadium tell me if cash is accepted or is it card payment only for food/drink? Also, I assume an e-ticket will be fine rather than have to collect a paper one from somewhere. I am coming to Prague for one night only so need to judge how much cash to bring. Thanks.
Of course he'd say that and in any case it is up to the referee not the riders. A GP would've gone ahead on a surface as wet as that. Walking on it and finding it slippery is completely different to riding a bike on it. One or two races and it'd have been dry.
It didn't need a blade, the track was fine. However we know about Aussies and wet tracks ๐ The track is smooth and consistent, the tail ways the dog again - a ref on the 80s-90s wouldn't have called that off. Those that turned up to watch will think again the next time there's a shower on the forecast and who can blame them.
As part of a larger interview - this was at the time when discussions on weight were going around. I think it's partially an excuse. On his day he can still mix it there, the PO final at the end of 2021 I'll bet Bewley & all had wished he had no pace ๐ 4. Scott Nicholls - 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1' = 14+1