Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

SPEEDY69

Members
  • Posts

    3,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by SPEEDY69

  1. Until those who run the sport put the fans at priority one it will never grow. The riders have run the sport for the last 2/3 decades, this fraud call-off was in my view 100% rider consideration, nowt to do with fans.
  2. Total fraud of a call off. Hardly any rain, now dry and warm so no way the meeting would've been in jeopardy. Coleman's been reading the Chapman book on when to call off.
  3. I agree but he take son the job with eyes open and should know what commitment is required
  4. Must be being enough coin then to not take up an opportunity to earn.
  5. Yep and went around on parade twice!
  6. I was a little disappointed now for witches riders didn't apart last night, Loram, Clouting, Lanhams all local to name just a few. They even had Chris Mills - might as well have asked Dean Garrod!
  7. Been a heavy shower but sun now out so should dry up nicely.
  8. Added my comments as per the advice above, hope it helps!
  9. That's a real blow to Leicester seeing as how poor Morris has been at Foxhall this season😆
  10. Riders will have to make their choices, Poland will come to regret the restriction.
  11. Both refs were apparently struggling to adapt to the supplied Sheffield blinkers, making reviewing the TV footage almost impossible.
  12. I think the UK counts as 'one league', so I don't think that would have an impact.
  13. There are simply too many GP rounds now, it's become boring. I switched off from them two GP's ago. Each event is now less important whereas when there were only six it was something you wanted to witness.
  14. 🤣 Never assume anything! I thought he was in Denmark on Weds. 😢
  15. I remember Steve Rider introducing the speedway? Gerry H definitely did stock cars. I can also remember the theme music!
  16. He doesn't merit it this year.
  17. I said it months ago, BV will walk the title, no-one can match them at the NSS, too much home track advantage.
  18. I don't think he'd score any more if he was at reserve.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy