Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

PersonalResponsibility

Members
  • Posts

    478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PersonalResponsibility's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • One Year In
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

514

Reputation

  1. I also wouldn't be against him, I think he's better than people give him credit for. It'd not be a surprise if he's first reserve (or thereabouts).
  2. I can't say I'm too unhappy with Janowski. While he's hardly an inspired choice, and isn't the most exciting, he's no worse than Thomsen/Kvech/Michelsen, etc, etc. It's quite surprising how big the drop off is from Lindgren/Holder/Bewley to the 4th pick, usually there's some youngster or someone having an exceptional season that gets mentioned, but there's nothing out there.
  3. I would've said similar...until my club shut down. Watching a very good meeting as a neutral is good, but watching an average meeting in a stadium with 20k people and an electric atmosphere is miles better. People absolutely care about it.
  4. I agree with the sentiment, but equally how important are British riders to Poland really? Bewley and Lambert granted, but they aren't irreplaceable...after that it's slim pickings - either kids or stopgaps (Wright, Rowe, etc.) I think this new change is a step in the right direction at least, providing Lambert doesn't switch to a foreign licence (either now or in the future).
  5. The same stupid sprint races that gave Bartosz the extra point he needed to win last season? The same authorities that have watched Bartosz finish in the top 2 every season since 2018? They're doing a pretty bad job of trying to finish his "supremacy" if so.
  6. You're right, but a stopped clock, etc. Why don't the LCQs just go 3-5-7-9 v 4-6-8-10? Is it designed to give an advantage to 3rd place?
  7. Hopefully there'll be a reasonable chance of getting tickets for those choosing not to pay for packaged trips like this. I don't think the capacity is huge and, understandably, Aussies will no doubt be keen to watch a GP on home soil.
  8. They did host this in 2013, which in hindsight had an insane level of talent. https://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12642/world-u21-final-round-berwick
  9. Lindgren? If he wants one, he should be in. He'd have been comfortably top 6-8 if he'd been fully fit all season, and is still entertaining.
  10. Thank you R&R for running the competition + everyone for playing along, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to see you all again next year!
  11. ... because he seems like a decent bloke who has rattled the crossbar 2 years running? I'm not talking about his speedway ability.
  12. You have to feel for Brady Kurtz. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so fed up.
  13. The biggest night of his life and the first thing he's presented with is a tinpot Monster branded fuel tank. What a feeling 😂
  14. Robert Lambert - World Champion 🏆🇬🇧 Unbefrickinglievable. YES.
  15. There's every stat you could possibly want on here (translate to English in top right): https://live.baansportfansite.nl/event/1124/fim-speedway-gp-of-poland-torun.html. Did you mean no sprint races?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy