Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

ShanoXtra

Members
  • Posts

    2,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by ShanoXtra

  1. Poole pirates fans love him because championship is his level nowadays. When you get sacked from a third tier Polish club you know you are useless.
  2. Ipswich management are looking like absolute mugs by keeping him in Ipswich colours! I would never travel away from home to watch an Ipswich team with him in now.
  3. It’s not true. Zengota wishes to move to Falubaz but the club are yet to sign a deal as the fans have had multiple protests and do not want him at the club so the club has had to take a stance where any deal has been halted. He could well return but the club are afraid the fans will not attend the matches. If the Falubaz deals doesn’t happen then he may well end up back at Leszno as the door is not completely closed. This team building news came out two days ago. It’s not obviously fully confirmed as I wrote beforehand and subject to change.
  4. He is basically being called back to the team as he is already contracted to Gorzow and currently rented to Łodz. They have let go Pollestad and Bednar (Toruń and Lublin respectively) and we have also retained Przedpelski, Jack Holder, Anders, Paluch and Kordon in 2027. Added to the line up is Przemysław Pawlicki.
  5. IM0 tomorrow you’ll hear announced: Wroclaw vs Leszno Torun vs Lublin Grudziądz vs Częstochowa Stal vs Falubaz I think that’s pretty standard.
  6. In this meeting he was outclassed. Outclassed means to be much better, more skilled, or of higher quality than someone or something else. When you are outclassed, you are completely beaten or shown up because your opponent has far more skill, talent, or power than you do. Having 0 points after two races and being swapped by your manager for the remainder of your races is exactly that. He hasn’t had time to adapt to the track or Jack’s engines so he may well improve and I hope he does after some training on the Edward Jancarz track. But, today he was outclassed.
  7. The referee official decision was an “unnatural start” which is why you heard the whistling in the crowd and Pawlicki put his arms up to the ref box. The matter looked even worse for the ref as he didn’t even give a warning to Pawlicki because he couldn’t, as he didn’t do anything wrong apart from a perfect start. Basically, the ref Fd up and he knew it after looking at the replays.
  8. Leszno losing their derby from a poor ref decision in heat 15 must be a bitter pill to swallow for them even though they are in the play offs!
  9. He was miles off it in his first heat and he was last again in his second heat fighting for 3rd with a dive bomb, harshly excluded if agree but deffo outclassed in this competition.
  10. One point away from 5th. Dam that was a close match ! If Holder was in the team they would have had a real chance at play offs.
  11. He certainly wasn’t, he was being shown up by Ellis and he looked slow. The fact one of his 4-2s came from him being last and Douglas getting out of shape shows that. It’s not even just his points, it’s his whole attitude which is laughable. He should go to Poole and stay there as far as I am concerned.
  12. I would say Lawson frustrates me 100 times more than Ellis ever has. He is someone who brings team spirit with him and a good vibe which shouldn’t go unnoticed. For me. Only 3 riders should be re called for next season and build around them, King, Tobi and Brennan. I would put Edwards as a number 6 potentially as I believe his time at 7 is up next year and if he is having a good meeting he could be a weapon at 6.
  13. Just add it in here once again for anyone who laughed at my post before. Ellis should have replaced Lawson.
  14. J.Holder still cannot get movement in his right hand and is waiting to see the surgeon in 12 weeks. His season is officially over.
  15. Today officially announced that only a U21 Polish rider can take the position of 8/16.
  16. Heavily linked with a return to his home club Falubaz, although fans have spoken and said they don’t want him all over social media.
  17. Glad you replied as I thought I was going crazy with that reply and where I insulted him enough to go on a rant 🤣😂 Back to this final, I feel it’s a waste of a wildcard given Charles wright was useless in the last GP at Belle Vue. I would have preferred either of the other two but hey ho! I don’t like lambert either so that’s a bad result for my liking as he just comes over from Poland and takes the crown. 100% prefer Bewley to him. Must be an Ipswich thing 😂 To be fair - after that interview fair play to the guy. I just hope he takes this chance with both hands! 🙌
  18. I remember when I said that Cooper will excel this season in the Prem and people on here said it’s too early 🤣
  19. Congrats Zmarzlik for sending Dudek to the hospital 🤦🏼
  20. Jesus Christ people you are watching speedway on ITV for free and they finally got a deal done and all you miserable buggers do is moan. Better turn your phones / laptops off and just watch the racing because your negativity is embarrassing somewhat. If you want to moan at speedway on ITV for the first time in 41 years go ahead, but don’t you dare moan about it not being on TV the next time around.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy