Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Woke23

Members
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Woke23

  1. Weather looks a bit grim. With all the dry weather, a little bit of rain will turn it into a swimming pool. I wonder if they can hold a swimming meet instead? I bet batch has a mean doggie paddle.
  2. I dont blame him for not wanting to rush back. Travelling over 2.5 hours to sit and watch a guy spin around in circles on his tractor for longer than the racing went on. Quite embarrassing watching them come out every other heat to try fix the same issue.
  3. I dont blame him for not wanting to rush back. Travelling over 2.5 hours to sit and watch a guy spin around in circles on his tractor for longer than the racing went on. Quite embarrassing watching them come out every other heat to try fix the same issue.
  4. Was also there for that meeting. Ive been every Redcar meeting since Workington started back up. That has been the worst time by far. It comes to something when the old track Curator, deemed somewhat of an expert, but left due to a rumoured falling out, had to go onto the centre green and guide the new one on how to fix the god awful first bend. That first bend was catching the experienced riders out, nevermind the lesser experienced.
  5. Tbh mate, we are all fans and its in our right to have concerns and discuss those on a public forum. I have no issues with what youve posted. Its not like you were slating the guy. As for the 1-7, just seen JJ might be a doubt after an incident in Denmark yesterday. Maybe some day we'll field a full team. Cant complain too much though. Poor Berwick cant catch a break.
  6. Am I numb? I cant see anything at all on Facebook about cookie. On another note, cookie has an interview in speedway star this week.
  7. I havent seen anything. Where have you seen stuff?
  8. Cookie returns and Batch decides to return to not being bothered. Jeppesen was shafted by the tapes. No idea why the ref didnt pull it back, especially when they proceeded to "test" them afterwards which made it clear there was an error made. Overall, good performance at Glasgow. We kept it close and hopefully can get the bonus point.
  9. Cairns and Mcdiarmid will obviously make it interesting. Sedgeman, although he seems a different rider this season, has never performed fantastically around northside (i dont think)
  10. Cairns and Mcdiarmid will obviously make it interesting. Sedgeman, although he seems a different rider this season, has never performed fantastically around northside (i dont think)
  11. Depends on how fit cookie is and whether Batchelor turns up. Expect Jeppesen to be good value and tate will be amongst the points. If we get those 4 firing, we should keep it close. The uncertainties are obviously Perry, simpson and jakobsen.
  12. Cookie spinning today at northside
  13. Looking at the wrong thing mate. Wrongly excluded tate and then excluded tom because he was down before the light came on. Ben barker illegally warming tyre and Grmek was also not under power when that was called so he should have went too. Ref made some awful decisions all in favour of plymouth. Ben Barker still a bell end though and still cant ride Northside. What a shame.
  14. That's because Plymouth have history of having a rubbish track. We don't, and yes today wasn't good enough but it's a one off. Also, lengthy delays cant be helped when you have someone unwell in the stands and multiple crashes
  15. Forecast changed for the better yesterday. I looked the other day and it was expected to rain from early morning to late morning. Thankfully, it looks great today. On another note, im excited to see young Mickie on his debut championship meeting.
  16. I seen Craig at the Physios the other day. He is obviously getting some treatment for something
  17. I seen Craig at the Physios the other day. He is obviously getting some treatment for something
  18. As a comets fan, I would 100% go for Vuolas. His average is a bit high but you get a dedicated rider who will perform well at home and a couple of away tracks. He did go missing in a few away meetings last season but you could see he was starting to get the hang of some of tracks. For example, Glasgow he took a couple to get going but I think the track surprised him setup wise. He also started performing well at Berwick until Kildemand booted his bike and put him off.
  19. Guest filled weekend next weekend. Gilkes and Cluff on Saturday. Mickie Simpson comes in for Max Perry at reserve for both Friday and Saturday
  20. I dont see how we'll struggle? Good team and Ingram is a good guest for us. He flew around our spot other week
  21. Fair play to him? What a clown you are mate. No wonder the sports dying when its ran like this
  22. Well, that was an expected signing. This is the season he really needs to push on. Hes had two seasons at championship level and has only increased his average slightly. I liked him in the NDL in 2023 and thought he had a promising career, but seems to have stagnated a bit. He did seem to take a liking northside and performed well last season in the U21 final. One things for sure, he'll keep on pace with the other reserves and hopefully he can progress as the season goes on.
  23. Beef would suggest I have had an issue with him for a while. I havent. I have had an issue with how he acted on Saturday. Crash happened, ref made a decision, Greg cries over mic saying its worst decision he's ever seen. He runs up to ref box, stays in there for a while (just asking what's happening though), and then returns to centre green stating "yous wont be happy folks, looks like the ref is sticking with his decision". A minute later, decision is changed. Awfully Unprofessional and needs to hide his bias when doing what hes doing. Also, no consideration for the injured riders when, straight after the incident, he asks the referee what's the scores. Prat.
  24. Also just seen the Workington promotion have put a complaint in to SCB. Correct thing to do to hopefully stop it happening again.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy