Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

MP78

Members
  • Posts

    280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Age
    46

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Team
    Ipswich Witches

Recent Profile Visitors

1,419 profile views

MP78's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

102

Reputation

  1. I know a lot of folk are keen to see Brennan go on his way, but after persevering with him all season, surely Ipswich will want to be the ones to reap the benefit of his reduced average
  2. Poor KJP is yet to record a race win at Foxhall, so definitely advantage BV at reserve
  3. He did also pick up a lot of R/R outings in Heat 8 for Leicester last year which bloated his average. Hopefully he'll be back firing next year... I'd 100% take him at Ipswich, but agree with you that he may want to have another crack at things at Kings Lynn
  4. I fear Ipswich's reserves will cost them here, unless they have a big up turn in form... R/R will more than likely mean Leicester have 3-4 heats with both reserves in them, I'm just not sure the Witches have enough to capitalise
  5. If Kings Lynn do pip the Witches to 4th, then last night could've been the last time Nicholls rides for the Witches at Foxhall.
  6. Going to be strange to have Doyle lining up for the opposition, but feel sure the home fans will give him the great reception he has earned over the last few years
  7. I would love to see Doyle back, although his average could be a problem..... It's only going one way at BV
  8. From his Insta, looks like Nicholls' face has recovered... although to be fair, I don't think Ipswich will be expecting many points from him at Sheffield.
  9. I don't think R/R weakens Leicester at home, as the reserves have been going really well there... I think the Lions should have enough to get the win by 8-10 points
  10. https://www.instagram.com/p/Da2FvDzDn6v/?igsh=MXR0OWQ2NmdzNnl2bQ==
  11. Yes, he put it on Instagram a couple of hours ago
  12. Unless Mayfield have an ace up their sleeve, I am guessing that Ipswich will continue with Lawson. Hopefully they can find a way to get the best out of him for the cup final... Any news on King's return from injury?
  13. Is Doyle now riding?... I noticed he's included this fixture on his instagram story... Or is he just promoting the meeting and giving his sponsors a push?
  14. Ipswich definitely in trouble tomorrow, but with all the Prem teams in action, not a lot they can do sadly.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy