Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

TTT

Members
  • Posts

    6,353
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

TTT last won the day on September 22 2025

TTT had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male

Profile Information

  • Team
    Ipswich Witches

Recent Profile Visitors

10,964 profile views

TTT's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

2.8k

Reputation

  1. I out on my belle vue Facebook group that you seen the aces now f off home. A little joke, and the response from people was wild saying this is not football. That that attitude elsewhere we dont need this in speedway. Well yes, yes we do need this. It needs to become tribal. Tribal Football Fan Mentality means showing hostility to others associated with the opposition and as we all know when it comes to Tribalism in Football it results in Abuse and Violence hence why they've been give the name Hooligans. Another example of the Football fan mentality is what we've seen at the Darts recently where Luke Littler has recieved bundles of verbal abuse from Football Fans to a point where it's affected him.
  2. LOL! As if people are going to start hurling abuse at pensioners. If we did morph into Football fans then you'd only end up copping the lot at every Aces meeting as you'd stick out like a sore thumb.
  3. Rushen needs to leave King's Lynn for sure as the Club is cursed imo. They're the Tottenham FC of Speedway and I'm a Spurs fan so I would know lol. Doesn't matter what King's Lynn do in regards to signings because nothing ever sticks and the season's will always play out the same way as the year before.
  4. Glad Sheffield won the Super Heat tbh. I'm not having a dig as Leicester done very well on the night just to fight back so kudos to them for that. From a fan perspective the Lions are just as bad as the Witches around the NSS so it wouldn't have been much of a spectacle if the Lions did come through the Super Heat.
  5. Always some excuse from Poole. Cowardly Club that revels in picking on Clubs that can't stand toe-to-toe with them whilst being too frightened to step up to Clubs that would actually compete with them on all fronts.
  6. Yh I think I agree with you now tbh Aries, Not being reactionary here as I'm looking at it from both sides. I'd have more confidence in King as a No.3 than Musielak as a No.5 and that's what sways it for me now tbh. I'm happy to have Musielak back if we're going to sign Woryna as well as No.1 but if that's not happening then safer play is King and Brennan in the engine room. Musielak's GSA is now in BOOM or BUST territory.
  7. Is this going to be the 3 & 4 partnership next season is the question?
  8. Now the dross is out of the way, It's time for the good stuff to start in regards to 2027.
  9. Only reason why Lawson has turned up to the track is because he doesn't want to get a ban for Poole's remaining fixtures.
  10. I can see your logic too because if rumours are true about Woryna then we'd have to go very top heavy to fit Musielak in as I think it'll be far too risky going with Tobi as a No.1. Being top heavy would then open up a new debate in regards to a weak tail which has proved costly for top end Clubs on numerous occasions. It's a tough decision that will probably come down to the points limit, I wouldn't want to be in Mayfield's position on this one tbh.
  11. I'd need to see a replacement like a British GP Rider, Emil Sayfutdinov, Jason Doyle or another established Heat Leader on these shores to consider dropping Musielak tbh. I'm not keen on taking a punt on someone like Dudek for example as a Tobi replacement in case he flops on these shores. Much like the Hellstrom-Bangs situation, Punt that backfired and left us as sitting ducks at reserve all season.
  12. Hope Zmarzlik wins and makes history. Dudek, Kurtz and Lambert have all look better tonight though tbh.
  13. Bartek takes advantage. Doesn't look fast at all tonight but he keeps finding a way to make those Finals.
  14. Bit of good fortune for Bartek with Bewley and Kurtz being in LCQ2. Can he take advantage though?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy