A couple of get out clauses in the statement, "approximately" and "up to" Could mean anything up to these figures, but on a normal sized track the bikes speeds would maybe be nearer 80 mph than at Plymouth where you would be lucky to get to 30-40 mph as it's that small 😜
Agree the money raised for the cause is the goal, but I'm reluctant to travel from Cumbria to watch this line up, can see most at worky during the season, gonna buy the stream and do my usual donations through the season
Kemp riding for dagulas ? In Poland apparently it's a pain to get to for home meeting so opted out of championship, think klindt has a polish lower level team so lots of fixtures clashes think Plymouth last year
The track could have been poor due to a very very wet winter and not being able to get on the track prior to a couple of days before the meeting. I live on the outskirts of Workington, just dug me garden over and the soil is the wettest I've known in over 30 years 😧. Always dig over late teens of march.