Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

ArthurRudge

Members
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

ArthurRudge last won the day on January 12

ArthurRudge had the most liked content!

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

2,491 profile views

ArthurRudge's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

473

Reputation

  1. The stream was garbage kept starting and stopping also pixelated a lot on FB not happy
  2. Oh, I thought this thread was about Poole when I saw the title.
  3. Who on earth decided Foxhole was a good idea to host the GP it's a rubbish track.
  4. Bloody embarrassing they are never able to make a single fkn decision
  5. Why the fk does Tatum have such a bonar over rain all he does is get hard over it and keep mentioning it
  6. He did not stamp on him you idiots stop chatting complete sh*t! I saw the whole thing I was at the meeting.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy